Universal Placement Agency and PARS Placement Agency / maltreatments

United States Review updated:
4.5
I am one of more than 200 Filipino teachers assigned here in Louisiana USA. We are already in the Land of all Possibilities and Dreams but sad to note we are still within the grasp of Filipinos who are taking advantage of their countrymen..
Please help us..
To know our grievances please go to http://pinoyteachershub.blogspot.com
Please let the Filipino people in our beloved country know our fights in here..
Americans here love us but their is a woman who sad to note, is coming from our own race, is making our lives here miserable.
Al

Comments

Me
  8th of Apr, 2009
PARS and UNIVERSAL PLACEMENT SUCKS! They work with one reason, to HELP... people go down. Imagine charging $15, 000 for a job in the US. They promise a lot of things but to no avail. They keep calling you if you have not given the money yet. Once they have the money, you won't hear anything from them. If you make follow ups, they don't know what to say.

Happy days are over. Masakit paba ang mga paa niyo? Kalbo at demonyo? hahaha
God is slowly punishing you(kalbo at demonyo)
Pi
  26th of May, 2009
happy holidays to you and your families. God Bless you.
good day!!!
just forget...what happen
  27th of Jun, 2009
Adversitses and Hardships are opportunities for us togo higher... Consequently, God does not prevent every negative thing from coming into your life. In fact, Jesus said, In this life you will have trouble" "unfair things will happen to you. He said, but here's the key: Be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world.
  27th of Jun, 2009
"The God of another chance"

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1John1:nasb
  27th of Jun, 2009
We all make mistakes, but God does not disqualify us simply because we have failed. He's the God of another chance. You may haved missed plan A for your life, but God has a plan B, a plan C, a plan D, and a plan E. God will always find a way to get you to your final destanation if you will trust Him.
Start Clean each day..

My voice shalt thou bear in the morning, O loar; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto tree, and will look up.''''''''''''''

OUR TIME HERE ON THIS EARTH IS SO SHORT. What a shame it would bo to allow something that happened in the past- whether it was twenty years ago or twenty minutes ago-to ruin the rest of this day.

I've made up my mind to do my best to enjoy every single day.

I may make mistakes; things may not always go my way. I may be disappointed at times, but I've made a decision that I'm going to live my life happy anyway.

I'm not going to allow what does or doesn't happen to me to steal my joy and keep me from God's abundant life.
KEEP TRUSTING

Thou wilt keep hin in perfect peace; whose mind is stayed on thee: because be trusteth in thee..

All of us face disappointments from time to time. No matter how much faith you have or how good a person you are, sooner or later, something or someday! will shake your faith to its foundations.

It may something simple, such as not getting that promotion you really hoped for, not closing the big sale that you worked on so hard.
Re
  30th of Jan, 2017
Dear Universal Placement Agency and Pars,

This is Ms. Remedios B. Singson, one of those you've given California Certificate of Teaching way back year 2007? I don't remember it well but I am very sure you mailed me a copy of it when I was in Arlington, Texas of which I wasn't able to make use of it until I went home in the Philippines in 2010. Now I am back but already in San Jose, Ca. I am trying to apply to any of the schools here but I need said Teaching Certificate even if it already expired. Please send me again a copy of it as I need it so badly. ASAP please?

Thank you so much. God bless!

Very truly yours,