Universal Marketing Sollutions / Fraud

1300 NW 17th Ave, Suite 143Delray Beach Florida 33445, FL, United States Review updated:
4.85
Phone: 561-278-6870
Has over charged me for the sale of my timeshares, will not give me an honest answer to my questions, has taken a lot of money fron me knowing that my husband is very sick and is in kidney failure, I just wanted my money back as their isn't a real buyer for the property, I have called and called, but I get no where, the Flordia D.A. needs to do a better job in policeing this business, they are ripping off everyone, it is about time we stand up and fight back. I do not think I will hear back from you, but this is not the end, I want my money back. thanks HGRAY10153@aol.com

Comments

Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Universal Marketing Solutions doesn't make money off you or anything until a deal is actually closed. They sold my timeshare and I had no problems. I also had a rep that I could call with any questions. He always returned my call if I needed him. I work for an attorney and believe that unfortunately other timeshare selling companies, such as the ones that list your timeshare on the internet, duped so many ppl that this company is being compared to companies like that. They are not. It was a successful and pleasant experience for myself and my husband.

Thank you.
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I believe before you get mad, make sure you are getting mad at the right people. I worked in sales for a long time, and i understand man companies are just plain evil... lol... but not this one - i can guarantee that!
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
BY THE WAY, BOCA BILL... U SEEM JUDGEMENTAL... WHY R U THE ONLY ONE WRITING HERE?
Ri
  24th of Jan, 2009
I was called by Joshua Schneidau of Universal Marketing. What he claimed seemed to be too good to be true. I'm glad I checked this website. Anybody wanting upfront fees is a shady business. A real contract would get their fees after the sale. This business needs more transparency. Naturally the time share operators don't want to get involved. I don't blame them.
Richard N. California
Pr
  27th of Jan, 2009
You are a disgusting slob!! The cute thing is is that I really don't work at Universal!! I wasn't really impressed and had looked them up because I was going to get a job there. Saw your name and decided to look you up to verify your credibility. You are a nasty old man with an absolutely repugnant mouth. I guess three years in jail, instead of bettering yourself, you seem to have picked up dirty little lines. Aren't you a little old to be talking to people like that? You talk of reporting these people to DPD and Attorney General, but do they know what kind of person YOU are?
Jo
  28th of Jan, 2009
I have been lied to, phone calls not returned etc. This company is a fraudulent company. I am contacting an attorney. I usually can smell a scam a mile away - however, these people are really good. So good, in fact, that I actually believed that the money would be in my hands by the end of last year. Daniel Ferrara and Jeff Parrish were my main contacts. Daniel won't return my calls and Jeff's telephone numbers have been disconnected. The corporate office won't return my calls either. So, if this company sold your time share - good for you - however, I really don't believe that. I think that the people from this company are the ones posting anything positive about this company.
Joyce
Jo
  28th of Jan, 2009
I would like to hear from someone who successfully got their money back without the use of an attorney.
Joyce
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hi i have been lied to and stolen from.Thomas Provest called my home one day stating that he was in the middle of my closing.Mr provest told me that he was about to put the 699.00 that i was charge back on my card.Later that evening i checked my account only to find out that 799.00 was taken out of my account.Universal Marketing are not to be trusted.Iam a single parent of two trying to my ends meet.Not to be robbed and lied to.I just need my money back times are very hard.I have a son about to go to college the nerve of univeral! I no God will make away.For everyone working there that knows whats going on thats your cross to bare.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM UNIVERSAL! It 's like just giving your money away.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Your not the only one writting here anymore.I honestly feel as if people don't know this page is here.I need help and want to help anyone esle from making the same stupid mistake that i have.I agree with Joyce i would also like to hear from someone that successfully got there money back without a attorney.2
El
  31st of Jan, 2009
After speaking with Bill, I contacted the company's lawyer Andrew Cove at 954-921-1121. The legal assistant that assisted me was Tiffany Eaton. She took my information on 1/28 and emailed me the same day with a confirmation number for my refund. She said it would take 24-72 hours for the refund to be processed. The refund appeared on my credit card statement this morning. Anyone seeking a refund should contract Mr. Cove's legal office just like I did, as trying to deal with Universal Marketing can be very frustrating since they seem to have an aversion to answering phone calls and returning messages left on voice mail.
Mk
  1st of Feb, 2009
Steve Leventhal called me from Universal saying that he had a buyer from England that
wanted to by my T/S in Hawaai for $l7, 500.00 and pay the maintemance fee of $1, 185.00.
He said this was a guanteed sale, the lady had deposited $8, 00.00 with him.
The rest would be financed.
After a week of daily calls from him, I told him that I would accept the $8.000.00 and he could
take the $1, 399.00 fee out of that and sent me a check for the balance . I would be happy with that. Of course he
said that was "not allowed". That ended my calls and dealing with Universal Marketing
Soulations.
Is this FRAUD??? I don't know, but I don't think he had a GUANTEED SALE when he called me.
St
  12th of Feb, 2009
Hi I called Andrew N.Cove office. I spoke with a Tiffany Eaton last week this same time.Her phone 954-921-1121.I explained what had taken place with myself and Universal Marketing Solutions.Tiffany Eaton asked me to give her a little time.The debit account # that they had i closed and did n't trust them to give another.I requested that a check be sent to my home.Today a refund check was sent to my home delivered by fedex.Thank YOU LORD.I Have learned alot.I hope this comment and the above comments was and will be helpfull to SOMEONE.
It
  23rd of Feb, 2009
I know for a FACT this company is a FRAUD. BEWARE!!! BocaBill is RIGHT about everythinng he has written. Including the names of the ### in there.
St
  21st of May, 2009
MR. Tony Schultz contacted me, with a guranteed sale, after several convincing phone calls, I bit. Big mistake. Out $1300.00, no sale. Will be hiring a lawyer.