Universal Marketing / Fraud

United States, Massachusetts Review updated:
Jane E Weisner
Universal Marketing told me they had a qualified buyer for the sale of my Silver Leaf - Villages Time Share. The closing would be in 4 weeks and they needed $2500 for title search, closing cost and such. I haven't heard from them since. I am going to file a fraud complaint with the Massachusetts State Attorney General's office, as well as, the Florida Attorney General's office. Beware they are theives and need to be fully investigated!

Jane Weisner
Amherst, Massachusetts

N  1st of Apr, 2009 by
I was contacted by Jack McCarron from Universal Marketing who told me that they had a buyer for my points for $32, 000. He said that I would have a check within 70 days, and that if the sale didn't go through I would get my money back after 120 days. All I had to do was pay the $899 marketing fee and wait for my check. During that time I received calls from two other sales people who had no idea I currently had a contract with their company. During the first couple days I called the company and always got a machine so I left a message. My calls were always returned, but after they received my check I heard nothing from the company and they would not return my call. I am currently in the process of disputing the charge with my bank in an effort to get my money back.
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

Universal Marketing - Avoid this place at all costs
Universal Marketing

Big scam...Known by NUMEROUS NAMES (Global timeshare solutions, marketing solutions, nationwide marketing solutions, creative solutions, nationwide marketing...all a SCAM. YOu give money, they assure you they have a buyer for your timeshare. They fail to produce a sale. No refunds. No response to calls...SCREWED
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

Universal Marketing - Avoid this place at all costs
Universal Marketing

Universal Marketing promised to have a bank qualified buyer for my Silver Leaf Villages time share and that closing would be in 4 weeks. They required a $2500 fee for title search, closing cost and such. That was 4 months ago and no closing, no returning of my calls. My only recourse at this point is the file a formal fraud complaint with the Attorney General's offices of Massachusetts and Florida. If this company has ripped you off contact your state's Attorney General's office and the Florida's Attorney General's office. It will be the only way to stop this company.