Universal Gift Ventures / Failure to ship!

112 Carlisle DriveMadisonville, KY, United States Review updated:
Ordered a complete set of Carrol Burnett show - all episodes - on DVD. DVDPlanet (aka Universal Gift Ventures) never shipped my purchase. They also don't respond to emails. I reported it to my credit card company and they took the charge off my card. I later learned from the Caroll Burnett show official site that these are unauthorized pirated copies which were recorded off TVLand. Don't order from DVDPlanet!

Comments

Ho
  8th of Jan, 2008

Universal Gift Ventures - dvd failed to arrive
dvdplanet
United Kingdom
dvdplanet.com

the reply from the company said the item had been dispatched and in fact there is no record of the item arriving in the uk for delivery

many similar complaints exist for this company
Pa
  8th of Jan, 2008
who cares
Th
  23rd of Feb, 2008
I ordered the complete collection of "Father Knows Best" from thedvdplanet.org. What a ripoff! It was obviously a homemade bootleg version complete with the TV Land logo in the corner. Many of the episodes were of poor quality and some even contained commercials. Take my advice and do not do business with this company.
Ma
  16th of Mar, 2008
Tom,
Did you ever get a refund?
Ma
  16th of Mar, 2008
I just got a phone call from Paul the head guy from DVDplanet.org.. He claims that the majority of this for most of you people has been fixed.. Is this true?

Thanks,