Universal Body Wraps aka global Spa Supply / Credit card charged didn't get items ordered

United States Review updated:
Phone: 208-567-2317

I placed an order via email through Universal Body Wraps website September 23, 2008 in the amount of $92.24. I still didn't received the order and my credit card was charged. I even called the company after emailing 3 notices to track my order and no responded. the website that I ordered through no longer exits the website posted above is a new one with the same information as http://universalbodywraps.com . The even have the same phone number but no address posted to mail any complaints. Bottom line, I want a full refund and have had to launch 3 investigations to date, which Amazon can't seem to find, yet, my credit card had the amount posted.

Comments

Kg
  25th of Nov, 2008
I purchased $44.15 worth of products on Sept. 5th 2008 and It's November 25 and I have not received my items-THIS IS A SCAM PEOPLE!
Ge
  28th of Apr, 2009
If we were a scam, we would be richer. That's for sure. We are a small family owned business. Please contact us at info@contourbodywraps.com We take care of our customers!

JD Matakis, Owner