Universal Auto Care Puerto Rico / It's a fraud Won't pay to fix the car

Seguros Agustin H. Font, Inc.
Calle Padre Feliciano # 3 San Sebastian, Puerto Rico
San Sebastian Puerto Rico
Phone: 787 896-2533 (1800-6161213)
I have extended warranty for my new car, which does not take effect until after the new car's warranty expires, with Universal Auto Care “Contrato de Servicios Para vehiculos”; they charge me $ 1576.00 get the money, but they don’t give any service until 3 years go by or when the car’s warranty expires. Nevertheless, when you take the car for extended warranty they give you a hard time and do everything possible to avoid paying your car’s repair: You have to leave your car at the dealer, for one of their so called “smart” guy to check and see if the car really has the problem. If decides that the warranty does not cover you waste your time and lose money. Even when the dealer‘s technician says that the car has a problem they decide that “it is not so” and will not pay. Universal Auto Care in San Sebastian, Puerto Rico is a fraud, since there so called “inspectors” claim to be smarter than the Dealer’s technicians and tell them that they are wrong to avoid paying for the warranty you paid ($1576.00) them more than 3 years in advance.
To make the long story short, I had to leave my car at the dealer 3-4 day and they did not pay; they did not even call me, but the dealer had to call to give me the disappointment. My recommendations: Don’t ever get extended Warranty on a new car; at least with Universal Auto Care in Puerto Rico.