Universal Air Couriers Ltd / Please, think before you reply

Please don't reply to these scam e-mails, I have forwarded the one I received on 11th June 2008 to the Met Police fraud department. The e-mail said I had won £890, 000 plus but wanted me to contact the courier (Universal Air Courier UK) about the costs of delivery.

The grammar and spelling was very poor which alerted me and made me realise the win is not genuine. I forwarded the e-mail to Camelot Lottery and they replied saying that it was not genuine and gave me a link to the Metropolitan Police Fraud Department.

So please think before you reply.

Va

More Universal Air Couriers Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      20th of Jun, 2008

.I have received from a mail camelot lotery I gastigat an amount of money and that I was receiving money through your home and I would like to answer if I is not true that I said I was a cheque in your possession.

• Ni

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
    Batch: 074/05/ZY369
    ================================

Attn: NITISH PRASAD,

I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year lucky dip sweepstakes.We hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and your cheque is ready for disbursement, along with:

(1).WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM IRISH NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS.
    (2).CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.);
    (3).CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS (C.O.F.).
    (4). AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM

We have then forwarded your winning cheque to the courier firm that will handle the delivery. It will be delivered to your address. You are to proceed to your bank with the cheque to cash it once you receive it.

The process for claiming your win has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize of £1.350 Million (One million, three hundred and fifty thousand, pounds sterling) However, Universal Air Couriers Limited are responsible for sending you your Certified Cheque and the original copies of the documents which will require your signature.

When the documents are couriered to you, you would sign them and return them to the courier company, from there it would be forwarded to our Lottery headquarters. Please oblige to follow the Universal Air Couriers Limited instructions so the document can get to your present address on time.

You are to contact the Delivery officer of the Payment Parastatal with the following information below:

*****************************************************************************************************************************
    Courier Name: Universal Air Couriers Limited.
    Contact Person: Mr.Frank Ban
    Tel:+44-7045719826
    Fax: +447045748862
    E-mail: delivery_univalsalaircourierlimited@live.com

You are required to give The Courier Company your Name, telephone number, Amount Won and address in case they need to contact you regarding the delivery. This information will not be kept by Universal Air Couriers Limited or used by any other third party.

Note: you are to provide the courier firm with the underlisted information's to enable them deliver the parcel to your address.:

Full Name:
    Address where you want your parcel deliver to:
    City/State:
    Country:
    Amount Won:
    Telephone Number:
    Ref Number:

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the delivery department as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Once again I say congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,
    Dr. Anthony Chognot.
    Fiduciary Agent.

THEN I GAVE ALL THE DETAILS THEN I GOT AN EMAIL FROMUniversal Air Couriers Limited.
    49 Charing Cross GB - Admiralty Arch SW1A 2DX
    United Kingdom .
    Tel:+44-7045719826
    Fax: +447045748862
    WEBSITE:www.universalexpress.org
    TRACKING WEBSITE:www.uacl.co.uk

ATTENTION::NITISH PRASAD,

You are welcome to Universal Air Couriers Limited Systems, I have just been notified by the lottery office, which means you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the IRISH NATIONAL LOTTERY.

The original copy of this lottery certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their National Lotto will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the option selected.

This office has been Notified by the IRISH NATIONAL LOTTERY of the amount won with their National lottery in the amount of £1.350 Million (One million, three hundred and fifty thousand, pounds sterling) .This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept at the headquarters of the IRISH NATIONAL LOTTERY

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the delivery of your winning package to you. With regards to this, there are Four Options, you are required to choose any of the option below.

Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below:

Delivery within 24 hours:{1 Working Day}

Handling Fee...£60.00
    Insurance...£150.00
    Vat (5%)...£40.00
    TOTAL:...£390.00 Pounds Sterling Equivalent to 810 USD

Direct Bank to Bank Transfer Option: This is the Direct Bank Transfer that will enable you receive the sum of (One million, three hundred and fifty thousand, pounds sterling) in any account that you will provide for this to us to effect the transfer as it is always done electronically as it will TAKE 3 WORKING DAYS to Reflect In The account that you will provide. Also you will be charged by our transferring bank, which is ( 850 GBP = 1, 684 USD) of the cash being transferred will be paid by you.

Note:The charges cannot be Deducted from your winnings.This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds and win and win Situations.Please respond to this email by making a selection from the options above.Do attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document.

Be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly Five working days after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be refused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response to this same email address.

Your urgent reply will be most welcome

Treat with dispatch,
    Mr.Frank Ban
    UNIVERSAL AIR COURIERS

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files, or contact Trans Express Courier Delovery Service . All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions a copy of which is available upon request . E .& .O. E . All liability for viruses.
    THESE PEOPLE ARE A FRAUD AMD THIS IS PURELY SCAM I TOLD THEM TO SEND THE PARCEL AND WILL PAY U IN CASH ONCE I RECIEVE THE PARCEL SD CANT DO SO SD U HAVE PAY FIRST AND THEN WILL SEND U PARCEL OR WILL BE RETURNED BACK TO THE IRISH LOTTERY I TOLD THEM WIL NOT PAY U UNLESS I DONT GET A PAREL
    Mr.Frank Ban said u r missing an oppourtunity dis is a good opportunity to earn a million euro

the company is totally fraud they r just trying toget money from people so if u recieve dis scam message do not waste your time in replying to those emails

• Xu
      8th of Aug, 2008

Hi, I received a letter for chrage of a parcel which is claimed to be a cheque of lotter winner. I feel it is not reasonable to pay the charge because it maybe a trap. I hope I can pay the charge after I receive and verify the wining. The letter sent to me is as following.
    Universal Air Courier Limited.
    Unit4 Delta Way,
    Thorpe Industrial Estate,
    EghamSurrey TW20 8RXa,
    United Kingdom .
    Tel: :+44-703-195-9154.

DATE:5th August, 2008.

Attn.: XU hai-jun,

After making stringent verifications regarding the claims put forward by you and being in total possession of your winning package containing a certified cheque written in your name and other documents from the The Camelot Group National Lottery which is to be couriered to you in your address as provided to us by you. We request that you please re-confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately. Onceagain, do note that we do not deliver to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence or offices.
    It is the usual practice of our organisation to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are delivered to the rightful owners without mistaken identity. Be rest assured that your cheque has been confirmed valid and true and delivery will be made once you have met the necessary requirements for delivery. This is because our company is a well established company offering courier and transport services 24hours a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels/packages and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea worldwide.

Below is the description of your Parcel to be delivered
    Lenght of Days ...Pending on your choice of delivery

Below also are our mandatory charges. Hence, you are required to choose your preffered delivery option from the underlisted specified shipment options. And kindly Note that we rate our postage charge depending on the high sensitivity of the package to be delivered.

UNIVERSAL AIR COURIER PARCEL DELIVERY OPTIONS

Delivery within 24Hours (1Day):
    TOTAL: 712.00 Pounds sterling = $1, 476 USD

Delivery within 48Hours (2Days):
    TOTAL: 610.00 Pounds sterling = $1, 254 USD

Delivery within 72Hours (3Days):
    TOTAL: 545.00 Pounds sterling = $1, 106 USD

This company decline reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is our professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of your winning package to you. That is, if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the cheque since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing. With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out.

Note: Your winning cheque is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it will be remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from your won prize and the delivery charges must be provided by you before your winning package containing your winning cheque is delivered to you.

Your response indicating your preffered option is awaited within the next 24hrs. And note that all packages not delivered within seven (7)working days from the receipt of this email will be returned to the lottery organisation with words that the beneficiary has refused to claim his/her winning. Which implies that your winning will be forfeited and will be re-used in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery as stated by the lottery organisation.

The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you as soon as the payment for the delivery charges is confirmed and this will not exceed your preffered delivery option. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license or any valid form of identification in your country.

Best regards for we are glad to be of service to you and we await to hear from you soonest.

Sincerely,
    Mr. John Coleman
    Dispatch Manager,
    UNIVERSAL AIR COURIER.
    Tel.: +44-703-195-9154.
    TRACKING WEBSITE: www.uacl.co.uk
    This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files, or contact UNIVERSAL AIR COURIERS on All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions a copy of which is available upon request . E .& .O. E All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

International Courier
    Seafreight and European roadfreight.

• Af
      10th of Aug, 2008

Hi
    My name is Afzaal Manzoor and i have not received any mobile from u In Pakistan but last many days my friend have send a mobile at my address through universal air courier limitted
    sender name
    sam joe dennis
    address: 122 rd, leed
    city: chester
    zip code: we 8xy4

and receiver name is
    Afzaal Manzoor, Mohalla Qadir abad, street number 3, hafizabad pakistan.
    Country: Pakistan

plz if u have this order then plz send me my parcel

• Mo
      23rd of Oct, 2008

=======================================================

Universal Air Couriers Limited.

Unit 4, Delta Way
    United Kingdom
    23, October, 2008.

ATTENTION:Dr. G. Mohan Ganesh,

After making stringent verifications, we are now in possession of a parcel with an insured certified cheque and other documents from The Netherlands lottery board which is to be couriered to your name and this address that you have provided us with, you are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately. Note that we do not deliver to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence or offices.

It is the usual practice of our organisation to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Be rest assured that your insured cheque has been confirmed valid and true and delivery will be made once you have meet the necessary requirements.

We are a well established company offering courier and transport services 24 hour a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea. We have a substantial team of couriers available for motorcycle dispatch plus van driver couriers in all size vehicles from small vans up to 7.5 tonne and international couriers for dispatch by road, sea or air.

Weight of parcel ...0.53kg
    Lenght of Days ...Pending on your choice of delivery

Below are our mandatory charges. You are required to choose one of our three specified shipment options.
    Kindly Note that we rate our postage charge depending on the high sensitivity of the package to be delivered.

Parcel Delivery Option;

TOTAL: £712.00

TOTAL: £610.00

Delivery in 3 days:
    TOTAL: £545.00

This company decline reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against our professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the parcel containing your cheque to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the cheque since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing. With the above reason, reverse payment is completely ruled out.

Note: That your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to open your parcel or deduct any amount from your winning cheque before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is delivered to you.

All orders not delivered within seven (7) working days from the receipt of this email will be returned to the lottery organisation as unclaimed package and your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be re-used in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery as stated by the lottery organisation.

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR CHOSEN DELIVERY OPTION

You are to choose your delivery option from the three listed delivery option above and make the payment for your chosen delivery option western union money transfer to our accounting officer Mrs. Diana Brown with the folloing details below:

Name: MRS. DIANA BROWN
    Adress: Unit 4, Delta Way
    United Kingdom
    Possition: Accounting Officer

You are to send us the following payment information on the payment slip

SENDERS NAME
    SENDERS ADDRESS
    AMOUNT SENT
    RECEIVERS NAME
    M.T.C.N

ALSO SCAN AND SEND ME THE COPY OF THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT RECEIPT IN PDF OR JPG FILE AND YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO RECONFIRMED YOUR COMPLETE DELIVERY ADDRESS ALONG SIDE WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take not more than the choosen delivery options stated days to get your parcel delivered to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.

We await your payment details so that we can provide you with the best of quality delivery services to your door step.

Mr. Micheal West
    Telephone : +447045757528
    WEBSITE: www.uacl.co.uk

• Ng
      5th of Nov, 2008

i I received a letter for chrage of a parcel which is claimed to be a cheque of lotter winner, i dont know if it's true.please show me the strue.thanks !!!

• Vm
      26th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir.,

Good Evening.I have a gift from BMW - UK.kindly let me know the status.

Ticket Number:5647600545189
    Reference Number:BMW:3551256003/23

I spoke with ur General Dispatch Manager Mr.Michael Robert
    Telephone:+447035950621

contact no:919840089374/919940302406

• Su
      6th of Mar, 2009

hello sir/madam,

please see the letter below is it true or fake
    please mail me

surjeetfpc@yahoo.com

The Monday National Lottery.33, Old Barclay Avenue.London, L31 RD. United Kingdom. ATTENTION :Surjeet Mann, Date: 07 - 03 - 2009. We hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and your cheque is ready for disbursement, along with: (1).WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM MONDAY LOTTERY PROMOTIONS.(2) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM Your winnings is not in cash form but in Bank Cheque, this advice complies with the Anti-Fraud section 2, sub section (IV) of the procedural manual of the funds disbursement agreement existing between courier companies and the British Government. We have then forwarded your winning cheque to the courier firm that will handle the delivery. It will be delivered to you after you have taken care of the required delivery cost of the courier company. You are to proceed to your bank with the cheque to cash it once you receive it. You are to contact the courier at once with your full name and address and cell phone number on the requirements to sending your cheque and documents to you. Below are their contact details: Universal Air Couriers Limited
    Unit 4, Delta Way
    Thorpe Industrial Estate
    EghamSurrey TW20 8RX Mr. John ColemanDispatch officer, Telephone : +447031966979 Fax : +447031971563 Email : uaclexpress1@hotmail.com You are to keep us fully informed on all developments. Congratulation once more from all our staffs. Sincerely, Mr. Michael Smith.Claim Agent Monday National Lottery.
    Tel: +447031931675,
    Tel: +447031916681

• Ju
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I do have received the same kind of mail from Mr. Nicholas Barclays, The addres is same but the courier service name is changed. and the courier service dispatch department is contacting me with a hotmail ID.

When your time counts, count on Express!
    Express Courier
    Unit 4, Delta Way, Thorpe Industrial Estate
    Egham Surrey TW20 8RX,
    Direct Tel:: +44 7011132468
    Direct Fax:+44 87150 38675/ +44 871...
    expesscourier.deliveryunit@hotmail.com

Welcome to Express Coureirs Company. Express Coureirs Company provides businesses and consumers both local Nationally and Internationally with a range of services for their Parcel delivery needs. Established in 1982 Express Coureirs Company are independently owned and well established in the UK with a long pedigree in providing professional courier services. It is our goal to constantly exceed our customers expectations and requirements surpassing the industry benchmark for quality of service, efficiency and customer care.
    ===============================================================================================================

Dear Customer: Junaid Ahmed Khan,

Good day to you. We are a well established company offering courier and transport services 24 hour a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea.

We have a substantial team of couriers available for motorcycle dispatch plus van driver couriers in all size vehicles from small vans upto 7.5 tone and international couriers for dispatch by road, sea or air.This is to inform you that we are in possession of a certified parcel with identification number CPEL/OWN/2445 which is to be forwarded to you.

Your particulars have been received in this office from the United Nations Organization. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the United Nations Organization. Your winning cheque, original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their United Nations Donations will be sent to you.

DESCRIPTION OF PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED:
    Weight of parcel...0.13 kg
    Color of parcel...Brown
    Lenght of Days...pending on your choice of delivery.

We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given us and who ever will be receiving the parcel must have a valid identification of him/herself.
    To begin the final step of the claims process,

Please find below our charges: Kindly note that we rate our postage charge depending on the high sensitivity of the package to be delivered. ________________________________

(2working days)) Mailing 200.00 00.00
    Vat (5%) 120.29 00.00
    TOTAL 420.29 00.00

THE COST OF DELIVERY FOR TWO WORKING DAYS
    United Kingdom Pounds(420.29 GBP))

(3working days))
    Mailing 150.00 00.00
    Vat (5%) 100.00 00.00
    TOTAL 350.16 00.00

THE COST OF DELIVERY FOR THREE WORKING DAYS
    United Kingdom Pounds (350.16GBP))

( 5working days) Mailing 110.00 00.00
    Vat (5%) 50.00 00.00
    TOTAL 260.00 00.00

THE COST OF DELIVERY FOR FIVE WORKING DAYS
    United Kingdom Pounds (260.00GBP)

This company decline reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the Parcel to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that we/you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the parcel since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing. With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out.

Note:The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities.Express Courier Company do not allow Cash on delivery(C.O.D) as all payment must be made in this office before shipment can commence.

Do confirm the delivery address and indicate your specified shipment option and send it to this office via, email. All orders not delivered within five (7) working days from this communication, will lead to the return of the parcel.

Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service do have a wonderful day in anticipation of your urgent responce.

Yours In Service,
    Mr. Nicholas Barclays .

• Ra
      27th of May, 2009

I have also received an e mail through Express couriers, UK.It will be a great help if you can help me out in knowing about the genuineness of the mail.I am attaching the letter to this text.Please confirm it as soon as possible.

When your time counts, count on Express!
    Unit 4, Delta Way, Thorpe Industrial Estate
    Egham Surrey TW20 8RX,
    Direct Tel:: +44 70111 32468 /+44 70359 01656
    Direct Fax:+44 87150 38675/+44 87150 38539

expess.courier.service@hotmail.co.uk
    Welcome to Express Couriers Company. Express Couriers Company provides businesses and consumers both local Nationally and Internationally with a range of services for their Parcel delivery needs. Established in 1982 Express Couriers Company are independently owned and well established in the UK with a long pedigree in providing professional courier services. It is our goal to constantly exceed our customers’ expectations and requirements surpassing the industry benchmark for quality of service, efficiency and customer care.

Dear Valuable Customer" "

Greetings to you, from Express Courier Service Ltd.

We are proud to inform you that, your certified winning parcel containing a cheque of £350, 000.00 Great Britain Pound Starlings and a prize winning certificate has been registered with this company, which is to be delivered to your residence, as instructed by our affiliated, (Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization).

Who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable us call him/her when we gets close to your area.

With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately.

We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given us and we will only hand over the parcel to the person you will assign to sign for its collection.

This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof.Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parcel is on their behalf, due to security reasons.

Express Courier Service Ltd has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public we make it simple.

By standardizing the Express Courier Service Ltd of rates, hence Express Courier Service Ltd has put the world in your fingertips.

We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier ( N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C .) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your parcel and serve you on a Global basis.

The Express Courier Service Ltd delivery Service, items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, volumetric weight (1m³ = 210kg) of the item, additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.

For your destination, below are the mandatory charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified parcel to you.

You are allowed to choose one of our three specified shipment options for your location.

NOTE:The policy of this company do not allow payment after delivery.

Please find below our charges:
    Normal class delivery: in 72 hours
    Courier Charges: £250pounds
    Insurance: £220 pounds
    Vat: £100 pounds
    Total: £570 pounds

We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities.

Express Courier Service Ltd, do not allow Cash on delivery{C.O.D} as all payment must be made in this office before shipment can commence.

All orders not delivered within Five {5} working days from this communication, will lead to the return of the parcel.

Kindly send your option within 24hrs of receipt of this email, and you shall be informed on how to make payment for the cost of delivery.

As soon as payment of Insurance is made, your parcel shall immediately be insured and dispatched via any of your delivery option.

Thanks for using the Express Courier Service.

Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service.

Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.

Yours In Service,
    Mr. Nicholas Barclays .

3rd of Jun, 2009

respected you sir i have receved a mail from your courear pls tell me its true are false my parcel pin no EUR/PEP/2040 YOUR CHEF OFFICER DERRYWILTORD TOLD ME THIS MATTTER

• Ar
      17th of Dec, 2009

Please check the following Courier Company address with name, E-mail Address, Phone number,
    Please check and inform me this side whery his office mention country name.

Universal Air Courier Limited Delivery
    Fax Number +44 707-505- 5610

Regards,
    Arif Shah

25th of Jan, 2010

Anoop Kumar Pandey C/O Sunail Kumar, H No.28, Street No.2, Near Dayal Market, Alipur, Delhi-110036 (India)

Tel: +447024068622
    Tel: +447024067845
    Fax: +448447743319

Dear Valued Customer,

After making stringent verifications will are sorry, we are now in possession of a package with a certified cheque and other documents from the Uk national lottery Group which is to be couriered to your name and the address that you will provide us with, you are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately. Note that we do not deliver to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence or offices.

It is the usual practice of our organisation to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Be rest assured that your cheque has been confirmed valid and true and delivery will be made once you have met the necessary requirements.

TOTAL: 712.00 Pounds sterling

TOTAL: 610.00 Pounds sterling

Delivery within 72 hours:
    TOTAL: 545.00 Pounds sterling

This company decline reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against our professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the cheque to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the cheque since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing.With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out.

Note: That your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you .

Send your response to indicate your option within the next 24hrs. All orders not delivered within seven (7) working days from the receipt of this email will be returned to the lottery organisation, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be re-used in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery as stated by the lottery organisation.

Write back immediately with your choosen option for the delivery of your parcel to enable us give you the details of how you can will the payment for the courier charges. As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will deliver your parcel immediately to you in your locatioan/country.

Mr.Gerald Johnson
    TRACKING WEBSITE: www.uacl.co.uk

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files, or contact UNIVERSAL AIR COURIERS on All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions a copy of which is available upon request. E .& .O. E All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Seafreight and European roadfreight

Ref Number: UK/9580X2/45
    Batch Number: 062/01/ZY469

IDENTIFICATION NUMBER:{CPEL/OWN/9876}.

Congratulations Lucky Winner,

According to the notification that you received. The notification mail sent to you is to inform you that you emerged as our lucky winner.and this explains how you became a winner, The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21, 000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold.. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category "A" You are therefore been approved to claim the sum of £1, 000, 000, 00 (One Million, Great Britain Pound Sterlings Only).Also, we do sincerely hope you will put part of your winnings into good use for community, educational and business development and also to render selfless services to the less privileged in your community.

This office is in receipt of the information you provided for the processing of your lottery winnings of One Million, Great Britain Pound Sterlings (£1, 000, 000, 00) which was also forwarded to us from the ONLINE COORDINATOR OF THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY INC, your lottery funds of the sum of One Million, Great Britain Pound Sterlings (£1, 000, 000, 00) have been processed.

I have forwarded your details, your file and original certificate to our associated COURIER COMPANY (UNIVERSAL AIR COURIERS COMPANY) for verification and payment. Now you are required to contact the COURIER COMPANY yourself by writing an application for the release of your winnings to you. The application should be presented to them in the below format and sent by email.

CONTACT UNIVERSAL AIR COURIERS COMPANY FOR YOUR WINNING PRIZE:
    Courier Name: Universal Air Couriers Limited.
    Contact Person: Mr. Gerald Johnson
    E-mail:- universalaircouriers3@discuz.org
    Tel: +447024068622
    Tel: +447024067845
    Fax: +448447743319

Note that you are to provide the Universal Air Couriers Company with the required details below to officially identify you:

1) Winner's Full Names:Anoop Kunar Pandey
    2) Present Full Address: H. No. 28, Street No. 2, Near Dayal Market, Alipur, Delhi - 110036 (India)
    3) Telephone Number: +91 - 011 - 9858788943
    4) Countrycity : India (Delhi)
    5) Occupation : Job
    6) Raffle Draw Winning Email: anooppandey72@yahoo.in
    7) Amount Won:
    8) Winning Reference Number: UK/9580 X2/45
    9) Winning Batch Number: 062/01/ZY/469
    10) Winning Transfer Identification code: ELPC/MWT/0143
    11) Winning Certificate Number: UK/9876125
    12) Identification No: (CPEL/OWN/9876

Having applied to the Courier, you are required to keep me updated of every correspondence and of progress with the Courier as soon as you are in contact with them because it is my responsibility, as your fiduciary agent, to ensure that you get paid and on time too. Again, it is important that you keep all your winning particulars and numbers personal and confidential until your prize money has been paid to you. This is a security measure to avoid double claiming or/and impersonation.

Contact the Courier as soon as possible to avoid delays to your payment. Should you have any difficulties whatsoever, do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. Pinkett Griffin.
    Uk National Lottery Claims Agent.

• Ms
      16th of May, 2010

Tel+44-702-403-8763
    +44-702-403-9871
    WEBSITE: www.universalexpress.org

Attn.:,
    DATE: 15th May 2010.

Insurance ... ...300.00 Pounds
    TOTAL: 712.00 Pounds sterling (Equivalent $1, 400.07 USD)

Insurance ... 300.00 Pounds
    TOTAL: 610.00 Pounds sterling (Equivalent $1, 199.80 USD)

Delivery in 3 days:
    Insurance ... 300.00 Pounds
    TOTAL: 545.00 Pounds sterling (Equivalent $1, 071.94 USD)

Send your response to indicate your option within the next 24hrs.

Mr. Jerry Smith.

Seafreight and European roadfreight

• Ra
      8th of Jun, 2010

I have received from a mail camelot lotery details

Camelot Customer Services.

ATTN:Kundan Kumar,

This is to inform you that we are in receipt of your mail and the content was well noted .Contact the Dispatch officer of the Universal-Air-Couriers Lmtd. for the Delivery of your draft cheque. By sending your correct Biodata to the courier company. Below is the contact Details;of Universal-Air-Couriers:

MR.JOHN WHITE.
    Email: universalaircourierslmtd@live.co.uk
    Phone Now; + 44-701-004-0542

You are to keep us fully informed on all developments.

Best wishes,
    Mr. Mark Cole

please send me all informattion my mail

Name - Kundan Kumar s/o Mundrika Singh, Vill+P.o. Merhkuri, P.s - Meskaur, Distt. Nawada, State- Bihar, country - India

• Be
      26th of Jul, 2010

I receive this email that i win lottery amount 1.000.000.00. why i have to pay that such big amount for deliver cheque ?

Tel: +44 871 315 2883

Dear Valued Customer,

Colour of parcel ...Brown
    Length of Days ...Pending on your choice of delivery

Universal

Delivery within 24 hours:
    Courier charges ...$110.00 Dollars (VAT inclusive)
    Administrative ...$145.00 Dollars
    Insurance ... ...$150.00 Dollars
    TOTAL: $405.00 Dollars

Delivery within 48 hours:
    Courier charges ...$95.00 Dollars (VAT inclusive)
    Administrative ...$120.00 Dollars
    Insurance ... ...$150.00 Dollars
    TOTAL: $365.00 Dollars

Delivery in 72 hours:
    Courier charges ... $60.00 Dollars (VAT inclusive)
    Administrative ... $100.00 Dollars
    Insurance ... $150.00 Dollars
    TOTAL: $310.00 Dollars

This company decline reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against our professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the cheque to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the cheque since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing. With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out.

Write back immediately with your chosen option for the delivery of your parcel to enable us give you the details of how you can will the payment for the courier charges. As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will deliver your parcel immediately to you in your location/country.

The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take not more than the chosen delivery options stated days to get your parcel delivered to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.

Mr. Gerald Johnson
    UNIVERSAL AIR COURIERS

* Domestic road freight service
    * International Courier

• As
      13th of Sep, 2010

I RECIEVED SUCH EMAIL LIKE, I AM CONFUSED ABOU THAT PLEASE TELL WHAT COULD I DO SIR

• As
      13th of Sep, 2010

I have recieved like this email
    Unit4 Delta Way
    Tel+44-702-403-8763
    +44-702-403-9871
    WEBSITE: www.universalexpress.org

Attention :Asaad Abdel Aaal Salim Zaghloul,
    Date 12th September 2010.,

In regard to your mail, I we like to inform you that you are to make the payment first thing tomorrow morning which is the 13th September 2010 so that we can proceed with the delivery of your winning cheque to you their in your country of resident.

Note that once you have make the payment you are to send us the payment information ask you have been instructed in my previous mail and once your payment has been confirm will we proceed with the delivery.

Mr. Jerry Smith.

•Domestic roadfreight service
    •International Courier
    please, confirm that this email correct or fraud (scam email)

• Lo
      5th of Feb, 2011

This is the information of another company using the same cheating way, please be careful of them:

NAME OF COURIER COMPANY: UNIVERSAL AIR EXPRESS COURIER
    EMAIL ADDRESS: universalaxpcltds@live.co.uk
    CONTACT PERSON: PAUL BROWN
    TELEPHONE NUMBER: +447045704773
    universalaxpcltds@live.co.uk

• Kk
      10th of Nov, 2012

My company, LLRP AM 1610 just received this scam letter. It would Appear that this company has adjusted their scam endeavours.

Miss.Amanda Rose

Good Day?

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirm able Bank
    Draft of $500, 000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since
    for a couple of weeks now. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has
    expired or getting near to the expiring date and Dr. Wilson the Director United
    Bank for Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it
    will expire..

So I told him to cash the $ 500, 000.00 USD to cash payment to avoid losing this
    fund under expiration as I will be out of the country for the next 6 Months
    Course.

What you have to do now is to contact UNIVERSAL AIR COURIER SERVICES as soon as
    possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the
    expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge,
    Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the UNIVERSAL AIR COURIER SERVICES to deliver
    your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($85.00 USD)
    only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.

Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $85.00 US
    Dollars for the Security Keeping Fee. I would have paid that but they said no
    because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact UNIVERSAL AIR COURIER SERVICES now for the delivery of
    your BOX with this information bellow;

CONTROLLER: JAMES PETER
    COMPANY NAME: UNIVERSAL AIR COURIER SERVICES
    EMAIL ADRESS: ( suniversalaircourier@yahoo.co.uk )

1, Full Name
    2, Address of Residence:
    3, country from:
    4, Telephone Number:.
    5, Occupation.
    6, Age:

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone
    number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give
    you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know
    when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as
    soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay
    them their Security Keeping fee of $85 US Dollars for their immediate action.

You are to forward the payment of $85 for the security keeping fees of your
    package to them also with the below information:

PAYMENT METHOD: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
    1.Receiver Name: Mr.Oriakha Benson Godwin.
    2.Receiver Address: 47 Company Estate, Nigeria .
    3.Text Question:In God
    4.Text Answer:We Trust
    5..M.T.C.N.:...
    6.Amount Sent:$85

Note:This is the only money required of you to pay them as i have payed for
    every other thing, inform me as soon as you get your box.Note this. The
    UNIVERSAL AIR COURIER SERVICES don't know the contents of the Box.

I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They did not know the content was
    money. This is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don't let them know that
    box contents money OK.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Best Regards,