Universal Adventures / Trip

Prince Edward Island, Canada Review updated:
We were told by phone that we had won a trip. They went through all the wonderful things but would not give the "details" until the card number was given. Upon receipt of the card number it was made clear to us that we were responsible to pay for travel. We immediately wanted to cancel and were told that it was not possible. We contacted them via email and no response. After the 30 days when things generally can be cancelled, they finally reponded to an email. We went through the disputes department of the card provider and after the Universal adventure rep said she was ending the call using her operator number, we continued the conversation with the card provider. Naturally we thought the universal venture rep was gone from the conversation. It wasn't until after a fairly long conversation with the card provider (during the reps supposed absence from the call), that we became aware that the entire conversation was listened to by the universal adventure representative. The universal adventure rep was obviously not pleased with the conversation we were having with the card provider and proceeded to disconnect all parties in the call.

Be aware of these universal adventures trips that you "win".

Comments

Su
  3rd of Feb, 2009
I had the EXACT same thing happening, the part about them calling me, putting me through to the dispute department, supposedly cutting the line while actually still listening in!!! This was with universalfunpass.com though, of which I repeatedly in my research have come across being the same company! PEOPLE BEWARE!!!