Universal Account Servicing, LLC / Summit Group - AWH Scam

Universal Account Servicing, LLC
PO Box 147
St Joseph
Phone: 888-233-2302
Recieved a letter from Universal 'Account Servicing, LLC stating I owe $3, 181.03 in total, with 3 months back pay for 324.88. The collection is for SUMMIT GROUP - AWH. I have never heard of this company and on disability pay I can't afford to spend $3K!

A  17th of Sep, 2010 by
They say I owe money but I don't they took money out of my account anyway and I'm still trying to get my money back.
N  13th of Dec, 2010 by
I am highly upset. I made payment arrangements with them for jan and feb so why are they trying to take money out of my account in dec? Is this some kind of rip off company? I need to report these type of unethical debt collectors...
N  6th of Nov, 2011 by
Folks, I apologize that you have had a negative experience with Universal Account Servicing. Please contact me directly if these items are still outstanding. My email address is evasques@ugacinc.com. or you can reach me via phone at 816.676.3308.

Best always,

Edward Vasques
N  21st of Dec, 2011 by
My Husband Is Going To Be Let Go From His Job. The Place That He Works ForHas Cut Back On His Pay Check. And It Cost Us To Stop Paying For Oct & Nov & Dec. And His Second Job! He Hasn't Made Any Money From That. Now? I Want You's To Stop? Calling My Home For Money. You?? Will Gwet It! Not When You's? Want It. I Will Have It. I Can't Tell You's When. But You's? Will Get It. My Account Number Is! 49501216. So! Don't Call Any More. Ontil You Have From Me. You's? Have A Mouth On You's! You's? Will Not Want To Here From Any One. My Name Is Kathleen A Landon,
N  4th of Feb, 2012 by
Thank you for the opportunity to address your concerns. You can reach UAS anytime with consumer complaints at:

Universal Account Servicing
Consumer Help Desk
702 Felix Street
Saint Joseph, MO 64501

We strive to address and resolve every issue brought to our attention.

Best always.
N  20th of Feb, 2015 by
I was scammed by Encompass Educational Systems and by you. I no longer have a bank account because the monies your companies took overdrew me so severely that it was forcibly closed, thanks! I have an outstanding loan for nothing, I did not use any money so I will not repay any money. I received three training sessions through Encompass and am now and have been locked out
and Jeremy Tanner will not respond to calls or emails...so no money used, no money paid back! Stop calling Judy Harold Acct# X69AX57.