Universa Marketing Media / No Delivery

I ordered product from this company on 3/29/09. The next day the money was taken out of my account. To date, 5/15/09 I still have not received my product. I emailed the company 4 separate times and received the same reply, they would respond within 48-72 hours which they never did. I called twice but never got an answer. They said I was calling their old number which is the one on their site. I finally got a response today when I emailed and said I was going to post this all over the internet. They said that they were having problems getting the product in stock and that when they did get some it would be shipped on a first come first serve basis depending when you ordered. I told them to credit my money back to my account but they offered free shipping instead. I said no and they said it could take at least 30 days to credit back to my account, which I do not understand that but I said I still want my money back. Well that was today so I will see what happens and keep you posted but I do not recommend buying from this site.
Jerzeegurl

Comments

• Sb
      18th of May, 2009

I saw the below statement which will hopefully be of help. It was taken from the website http://skin-culture-peel-review.com/.

I’ve got another update from Skin Culture International. They contacted me again today and told me that the response to their recent offer has been overwhelming (See Official Statement From Skin Culture International for more info).

As a result, they’ve made a few changes in order to serve you better. I told them I would post the info here since a lot of people come to this site to get an honest take on the Skin Culture peel product.

Okay, so here’s the deal. If you ordered a product from www.skincultureusa.com (Universal Marketing Media), then you should take the following steps:

1. Request a refund from UMM and or do a charge back with your credit card company, assuming you paid by credit card. The latter should be easy to do, if you have not received the goods.
    2. Send an email to backorders@skinculture.com and include your order confirmation as well as the order number from your original purchase. In return you will be supplied with a promotional code that allows you to receive a 50% discount and free shipping when you re-order the same product online at www.skinculture.com.

Okay, there you have it. I’m sure this will help a lot of you. If this arrangement applies to you, then please take action as soon as possible. I think the folks at Skin Culture International are great for taking such measures to clean up the mess created by their US distributor. I trust this arrangement will lead to many more pleasant experiences.

• Sb
      18th of May, 2009

Information taken from Official Skin Culture Site:
    Given the current back order problems with Universal Marketing Media (www.skincultureusa.com), orders can now be placed directly with us in confidence. We guarantee that orders will be processed swiftly and that our Customer Support department will always be available to help you.

Customers who are waiting for their orders to be fulfilled by Universal Marketing Media should contact Skin Culture International at backorders@skinculture.com providing the date on which you placed your order, and a copy of your order confirmation email. Although Universal Marketing Media are no longer an authorised reseller of the Skin Culture products we will try to organize the immediate refund of your order. If we are unable to achieve this, we will then advise you on the actions you need to take to get a refund.

Andrew Harewood