UnitedSale.com / Scam artists!

34 Garden StreetValley Stream, NY, United States Review updated:
4.15

Bought four micro spy cameras off these people, and waited two weeks before I finally contacted them. They then claimed that there was a mix up, and instead of purchasing 4 micro cameras they claimed I purchased a power supply. Not surprisingly the same cameras that I supposedly didn't order went up in price from $49.99 to $99.99. They have no telephone number, or fax number to contact them by, just a simple inquiry-complaint email on there website.
Va

Comments

Wi
  24th of Apr, 2008
They have very poor customer services. I bough a charger for my mac and they send to different color cord. I had asked and they assured me that it would work with my mac. I'm sending it back and there was no apology or any efforts on their part to resolve the issue.
Ma
  10th of Jul, 2008

UnitedSale.com - Ripoff
St. Edward High School
13500 Detroit Rd
Lakewood
Ohio
Phone: 216-246-2917

We ordered computer adapters. We got the wrong ones. We can't use them and they are not responding to our emails. Also no return address or phone number is given. We have no choice but to stop payment.
Jo
  15th of Nov, 2008

I HAD PROBLEM WITH SELLER PRICEMISTAKE

PLEASE READ MY STORY

This is what I got!!!
USED AND BROKEN ADAPTER. WRONG BRAND.

THIS IS WHAT THEY SOLD ME IN EBAY:

United Sale.com
34 Garden St.
Valley Stream
New York

Bought a power adapter for a HP Photosmart Printer and it was totally wrong item. Tried to call Unitedsale.com and phone does not work. Paid with Paypal now in dispute with them trying to get monies back. Looks like a real rip off. Will be going to see them as I live quite close if I don't get a refund. FAST. I hope they respond as I will visit them.