UnitedSale.comTotal Scam!

D Review updated:

What a big ###ing scam this company is!!! I shouldn't even say it's a company but more or a less a ###ing person dealin his or her ### through a ###ing house in NY!
Don't be duped into anything they are selling! AT ALL! I recently bought an item from them and it not only DID NOT WORK it was also a COMPLETELY DIFFRENT FROM THE I BOUGHT ITEM! I tried emailing them and that turned out to be a total joke and i never got a reply back, so i looked on the packaging for info, and long behold i found a sketchy number as well as an senders address. So i called the number and got an answer and told them i wanted to speak to a manager (doubt now their even is one!) and the lady i spoked to refused and said "how can i help you". I told her my situation and that i wanted a refund. She just told me to return the item, but that their is a 15% re-stock fee!! So not only am i paying for shipping to return it i am not even getting the price i paid for!!! Plus i get this overnight so i GOT DOUBLE SCREWED!!! I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS PERSON AGAIN! Ive also include all the information i could about this company above as well as a pic of the address of this ### place for PROOF in showing you it's not even a real company! So if you ordered from them beware! and i hope this will anybody who has been screwed over by this so called legit company!!!

• R
      Jul 29, 2008
    New York

I ordered a laptop charger from them, It worked for about a month and then fried. A square was burnt into my couch and could have easily caused an electrical fire. There is no one to talk to on the phone or any address. They describe the item as new but it is actually a generic one with a sticker placed on it. I will be looking to file a complaint with them or possibly perusing legal action.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!

• J
      Sep 03, 2008
    UnitedSale.com - Horrible customer service and very bad return policies.
    Phone: N/A
    UnitedSale.com

DO NOT USE!!! DO NOT USE !!! DO NOT USE!!!
    This company has absolutely horrible customer service and very bad return policies.
    I attempt to cancel my order literally 5 minutes after I placed it. I sent out 2 different e-mails as well as filled out the customer service form on their website to be contacted to cancel my order. No one at the company even had the courtesy to contact me back. As well there is no phone number to contact any one.

I received the item a few days later and low and behold was not even the correct item. I promptly contacted them again and repeated my story to them of trying to cancel my order. This took several more e-mails. They did not care much and just told me to return the item.
    I promptly sent the item back unopened and a few days later I received a refund, however they screwed me again. The item originally cost $40 plus shipping. So I had to pay for shipping back, then when they refunded me they took another $13 for “restocking fee”. Overall this company basically STOLE $25.81 from me due to their absolutely horrible customer service and very bad return policies. ($8.01 in shipping to me, $4.80 in shipping back and $13 in BS restocking fees) Again I say DO NOT USE THEM!!

• B
      Oct 08, 2008
    UnitedSale.com - Bait and Switch!
    unitedsale.com

I ordered a replacement Panasonic-brand laptop adapter. They sent one for a Fujitsu and tried to convince me it was the same thing. However, amp output was different than the Panasonic, and I was unwilling to risk frying my motherboard. They issued an RMA promptly but there was no refund of shipping from original order and I had to pay return shipping costs myself, both of which added up (in my personal cost) to slightly less than the adapter itself. I've learned my lesson, but buyer beware of bait and switch from this business!!

• R
      Oct 20, 2009
    New York

yes, this company is just a ripoff artist

they sell non-working junk (apparently obtained from returns of defective products) and refuse to accept returns

if returned anyway, they just lie about getting it back

AVOID!
    and PLEASE contact the Attorney General's office and complain if you have already been harmed by them

• D
      Nov 30, 2009
    Unitedsale.com

I ordered cables for my flatpanel monitor, and after 15 days of long wait and few emails thru contact us webpage I got no response at all.
    Interstingly my credit card was charged the very first day of the order.
    Finally got their phone number thru my credit card company, and was able to talk to them.

" Ohh we are sorry to inform you that the part you ordered is out of stock"...blah blah blah...

by the way, company has not posted any contact information anywhere on website, I got thru my credit card company, [protected].

• L
      Aug 11, 2012

All I got was "We're sorry but that number is temporarily out of service." ###!