UnitedHealthcare / payments
I was switched to a Cobra plan through UnitedHealthcare in July 2008.
My employor sends my payments in each month. But my policy has been canceled twice so far. We have faxed UnitedHealthcare copy of the canceled checks showing they have gotten paid but they still have not fixed my insurance. The 1-800 number is a joke, they just keep switching from one person to another and nobody knows what is going on. I have MS and I need my Insurance. I wish they would get their act together!
More UnitedHealthcare Complaints & Reviews
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Fsa Provider - will not reimburse fsa funds 
- United Healthcare - viagra 100mg
- United Healthcare - unwillingness to provide support
- United Healthcare - gina l. taylor (insurance through accuity in crawfordsville indiana
- United Healthcare - late referral
- United Healthcare - customer service