United Tel,LLC / Charge applied to phone bill that wasn't valid

United TEL,LLC
I received my telephone bill from AT&T and noticed a charge applied from United TEL, LLC-FNDOURDIET.COM. I did not make any such purchase and have been unable to resolve this problem. I am now working with AT&T and hopefully they will be able to remove the charge.

N  22nd of Dec, 2009 by

United Tel,LLC - unsolicited charge

A charge showed up on my phone bill for a FINDYOURDIET.COM, which supposedly we signed up for on line.
They cancelled the charge and after comp[laining about united tel they reversed the charge.
N  6th of Jan, 2010 by
If you EVER get a charge from UnitedTEL, LLC remember to ask when it was started and DEMAND don't ask DEMAND all of that to be credited back to you also tell them to put you on the DO NOT BILL LIST. You may want to call back and check to see if it all went through. DENY THE FREE CRUISE THEY OFFER YOU.
N  18th of Jan, 2011 by
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at FindYourDiet take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-877-391-3161 or by email at customersupport@billinghelpnow.com, so that we may resolve your inquiry.