United Tel, LLC / Fraud

1 CA, United States Review updated:

This is twofold fraud attack on me in my new AT&T bill yet to be paid:
Billed on Behalf of UNITED TEL, LLC
Questions? Call: [protected]
4-01 3-06 UNITED TEL, LLC-FINDYOURDIET.COM MTHLY 14.95
# New services provided and billed.
Total HBS Billing Services 14.95
Billed on Behalf of AMERICAN EVOICE, LTD #
Questions? Call: [protected]
3-01 3-09 AMERICAN EVOICE, LTD-VOICEMAIL MTH FEE 14.95
Government Fees and Taxes
3-02 Local .45
# New services provided and billed.
Total Enhanced Services Billing Inc 15.40
These guys who do it have to be in jail.

Pa

Comments

• Re
      7th of Dec, 2009

The exact same thing happened to me; charged $14.95 for "findyourdiet.com website. I filed a complaint with the FTC. I hope thousands of people start to file complaints about United Tel, LLC fraud so that the FTC has no choice but to go after them. From the research I've done on their complaints the phone number seems to keep changing and I cannot find an address for the company. I'm just as irritated at AT&T for allowing this type of activity to touch my home phone bill.

• St
      12th of Dec, 2009
    United Tel, LLC - Did not Order anything
    United Tel, LLC
    California
    Phone: i-887-547-2815

Found an unatthorized Charge on AT&T phone bill. Called United Tel, LLC they couldn't even tell me what it was for. Called AT &T - they removed it from my bill. BUT how many people have not caught this theft.

• Cu
      18th of Jan, 2011

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at FindYourDiet take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-877-391-3161 or by email at customersupport@billinghelpnow.com, so that we may resolve your inquiry.
    Sincerely,