UNITED STATES TAX RELIEF AGENCY / FRAUD / Richard Hargus

Seal Beach, CA, United States Review updated:

Paid $2200 for legal representation on settling a tax issue. I was made promises and the only thing I receive was excuses. Now, they have gone out of business and I have received nothing. Apparently, there are many other people that have been taken for more money than me and something needs to be done. I would be in favor of a class action lawsuit against Richard Hargus and Michael Gill of United State Tax Relief Agency.

Comments

Ch
  22nd of Feb, 2009
Agency didn't complete work in a timely manner and took my $2, 200.
Fr
  21st of Apr, 2009
I agree. I paid them $2, 000 never got any help, my pay has been garnished and am almost paid off. I don't see how people like Richard Hargus can live with themselves.
I was so mad when I realized what had happened, did nothing about it, that was 2 years ago.
If there is a class action would love to get envolved.
Ge
  11th of Nov, 2009
I too have been taken for a $2200.00 ride by United States Tax Relief Agency, represented by Quinn Frederickson and Richard Hargus. If USTRA is out of business then good, if not, I'm going to make sure they don't prey on vulnerable people for very much longer. Either way there is ample cause for both criminal and civil action to be taken against this company and it's representatives. If there is a law firm willing to represent us in a class action suit please make contact. In the meantime, I will be using all the tools of the internet to ensure that the names Quinn Frederickson and Richard Hargus are synonymous with tax relief rip off, tax relief fraud, tax relief thieves and all other references to the practice of tax relief. Please contact me at getustra@gmail.com if you would like to join forces. Thank you.
Fr
  13th of Nov, 2009
I agree, they took me for $2000. Richard Hargus. I was so frustrated, decided fighting it or them would just cost me more money and more aggrivation. I thought they filed bankruptcy?
I may get envolved if I knew it wouldn't cost any more.
My garnishment for taxes is over, I paid my taxes off, want to put it all behind me.
Je
  17th of Apr, 2013
Sadly, Richard is employed again as a tax preparer in the state of Texas for a company called Troy Chestnut and Associates. Unreal that after a 9 month suspension by the IRS for a failure to do due diligence in representing clients that anyone would get a job. He should be behind bars with Bernie Madoff because he's a two bit con artist.