United States Postal Service [USPS] / package not received/cannot get anyone on the phone to address issue

1 Jersey City, NJ, United States Review updated:

I ordered an item online. According to the tracking information, the package was in Jersey City then it was 'incorrectly sorted" and sent to a post office in Illinois then to a post office in Tennessee. It finally "arrived" on Saturday (11/10/18) at 3:17 PM. I have not received the package nor have I been able to get anyone one the phone at the local post office. I wanted to find out where the delivery person put it. When I called the 1-800 number, [protected]) I have to wait for more than an hour. In the meantime, I still do not have my package!!! The tracking number for my package is 92748909840842583008904371. Although the item did not cost a lot, it its mine and I want to know if it has been stolen or misplaced and I want my money back. The item is a cardigan and it cost $21.99. The post office that is near me is located at 369 Martin Luther King Dr. in Jersey City, NJ.

Ga
Nov 14, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      10th of Dec, 2018

hi my name is Sheila Feist we live at 20286 hwy 90 n Bedias Texas 77831 and we are not getting any of our mail . and i went and got an P O Box 9094 Huntsville Texas 77340 and i'm still not getting any of my mail or packages .this is Pissing me off i order stuff and don't even get the [censored] something needs to be done . they can Close Bedias Down i don't give a [censored] .936-218-9525