United States Post Office / late delivery & postage date blackened
I received my Chase Visa bill with the payment due date of 09/04/08 on 09/03/08.
With only one day before it was past due I called the card company to let them know my situation. I was not very happy to learn that I would not receive an extension on this payment.
The Post Office had delivered my bill late and on top of that used a black marker to cover the delivery date on the outside envelope.
Not only did they make me have delinquent charges but they also deliberatly covered their mistake. This is a dishonest action and not to mention, it also ruins my credit history. I would appreciate a quick reply to my concerns.
More United States Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - residential community parcel box lock broken
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - poor delivery service
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - continual lack of mail delivery 
- USPS - southwest philadelphia mail delivery