United States Post Office / mail boxes
SEVERAL YEARS AGO THE US POST OFFICE DECIDED TO INSTALL CLUSTER BOXES BECAUSE OF THE VANDELISM AND THEFT OF MAIL FROM INDIVIDUAL MAIL BOXES.
LAST YEAR THE LOCAL POSTMASTER DECIDED TO START CURB SIDE SERVICE AGAIN BECAUSE IN HER WORDS 'IT IS COST EFFECTIVE INSTEAD OF DELIVERINEG MAIL AT A CLUSTER BOX NO WONDER THE POSTOFFICE DOESNT HAVE THE MONEY FOR SIX DAY DELIVERY WITH THAT KIND OF THINKING!
More United States Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - condition of packages delivered to my office
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - roanoke sorting facility sending packages to the wrong places
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - international delivery
- US Postal Service - certified mail missing.. 7013 1710 0000 6603 7514
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package not being delivered in timely manner