UNITED STATES LOTTERY / Company claims I won$1,000,000.00usd

1 13440 SPRINGFIELD BLVD.SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: NO PHONE

I received an e-mail saying I had won $1, 000, 000.00usd. from the United States of America International Lottery Programme which is partially based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses. They claimed my e-mail address was attached to the ticket number. In the e-mail says: This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by the American Government as a part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have opertional base. They also direct you to contact their Fiducially Claims Agent: Dr.Green Wood
Address: 13440 Springfield Blvd.
Springfield Gardens, NY. 11413
Official Email: drgree.wood@live.com

The e-mail originated from: "UNITED STATES LOTTERY"< usalotter1@gazeta.pl>

I believe this whole thing is bogus because I never entered into any sweepstakes or lottery of any kind. Please investigate the source of this message.

Sincerely,

Dolores Spencer
Community of Pine, Texas
Crime Watch Secretary.

Comments

18th of May, 2008

Hi,

i received a similar Email two days ago stating i've won 1M USD. However, i am not a US citizen. My contact should be Mr. David Martens with the follwoing address:
    PATHMARK #616
    13440 SPRINGFIELD BLVD
    SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413.

I contacted him and got an Email back, still not knowing about the seriousity of this whole thing.

I would also be interested in your comments, as i never participated in such a lottery ...

Thanks,
    Markus

• Je
      11th of Jul, 2008

I got the "LuckyWinner" USA Lottery from DR. Green Wood???? So does anybody know what's up with this?
    Jerry

• Da
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I am from a small town in canada and I have recieved the same mail about the lottery
    I have not entered such a thing either...but dr.green wood is trying to get in touch with me now