United States Legal Processing Department / Harrassment

1 unknownAmsterdam, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-518-212-1618

From April 2008 to present, the India speaking people have been calling me at home and on my cell phone leaving horrible messages. There are three different people that left over 100 messages. The names that are given is James Hardy(agent), Robert Johnson(senior supervisor), and Aaron Carter(senior investigator).This is what that are stating I am going to be arrested if I do not Moneygram them $1865.23 they say they put into my bank account on February 12, 2008 and then again on March 7, 2008. There is nothing on my bank statement from either one of these days. They said the deposits were made Cashnet.com, USA paydayloans.com, and from Arrow head Investments. they state they are going to file charges in the district court in the city I live in if I do not comply. They are rude and they tell me to shut up and not to speak unless spoken too. They say they are going to file three seperate charges against me,
1. Violation of Banking Regualtions
2. Violation of Checking by Fraud
3. Theft by deception

They have been stating they would send me the oringinal documents and they have not. They have my SSN, home address, telephone numbers at work and home, my routing number and account number at the bank, my birth date, and my ATM Debit card, which I had to have hot carded so I cuould get another issued. I have had to put alerts on my credit reports and through my bank. This is really scarey. I do not know what they are talking about. In the background noise you can hear several foreign speaking men yelling and saying hello, hello... repeatedly to whom ever they are calling...or you better not hang up on me. They told me to hire an attorney. I talked with my attorney and he said that it was a scam. When he called back the number it had been disconnected. They tell me I will be arrested and charged. I have not sent them anything money. I have checked out these so called businesses and they are have fradualent activity and complaints filed against them. Do you thinkd they could be terrorists or something. I am filing a complete with the Attorney General in my state.

An

Comments

• La
      18th of Nov, 2008

SCAM DEBT COLLECTORS

Fake Debt Collectors – Terrorizing Consumers

• Tr
      17th of Apr, 2010

I also had several phone calls on a cell in a company name and paid for someone other then myself. My answering does give my first name in my voice. I do not use the internet to order and have not had a checking account for 3 yrs, I do everything on a cash card. They said they are charging me with violation of banking regulations, internet fraud, and check fraud. The lady I spoke with who called me sounded surprised that I was not aware of anything she was stating I had done and would be charged with by her. I did none of the 3 things she said she was charging me with and I do not and have not held a job for 22 ms since loosing my job 3/2007 following a serious accident, coma for 4.5 ms, broken back and neck and do not receive any type of aid or assistant because as the state says: I am not disabled, blind or 63. The only thing I do get is a small but sufficient amount of food stamps each month. To say I am worried is an understatment and I am more concerned that the interviews I have scheduled because this will show up somewhere on a criminal or background check which is always done for jobs when an offer is made. I have my degree and 16 yr s experience and fearful this will blow any chances of a job offer or the job itself.