UNITED STATES LEGAL INVESTIGATION DEPT / scam

1 United States

this mess all started in early september of this year. first call was from a hector boyd of hector boyd law firm [protected]). told me he was pursuing me becasue of a legal matter involving my name and social security number. he also contacted a family member, i had used as a reference to obtain a loan. a few days later he called again, this time he was john marshall. said i was going to be sued, and i better take this matter seriously. he finally told me the company i owed money to was cash net usa., whom i have never done business with. a couple of weeks later i received about 4 different calls from a united states legal investigation department. officer roy braun one day and brad nelson the next day [protected]) and [protected]). i was told by both of these men that there was a lawsuit against my name and social security number. if i didnt return their call, i would be in a big legal mess and would loose my job. they even contacted me at my work. all of these men sounded like the same person. heavy accent, indian i believe. i have no idea how they got all my personal information. there is so many complaints about both of these so called companies on the internet, people going through the same thing. cant something be done? the better business bureau is aware of hector boyd--with many complaints. all complaints were closed because they were unpursuable..

More UNITED STATES LEGAL INVESTIGATION DEPT Complaints & Reviews