United States Administrative Services / Did not fulfill terms of contest

18950 US Highway 441 #306Mt Dora, FL, United States Review updated:
Cashback promotion: I followed every requirement to meet the terms of their agreement. I had also sent my change of address by registered mail in anticipation that they would change their address as they stated in their conditions. I never received notice that they had done so as was also noted in their conditions. My claim was returned as "refused, unable to forward"
Companies are apparently getting ripped off by paying these people. I hope they can be tracked down and fined.

Comments

Am
  9th of Feb, 2009
My story is exactly the same as above - sent in all the required documents in the required time frame and received my certified letter back in the mail.

These guys are obviously CROOKS!!
Ba
  3rd of Jun, 2016

United States Administrative Services - Rebate
United States Administrative Services
18950 us Highwqay 441#306
Mt. Dora
Illinois

Sent in my rebate following all guidelines and my mail was returned to me marked "unable to forward"
Mo
  3rd of Jun, 2016

United States Administrative Services - Rebate
United States Administrative Services
Mt. Dora
Florida

We purchased a truck 4 years ago. We sent in the initial paperwork and received back the certified mail receipt. It was time last week to send in for the rebate. They refused to accept the mail and it was returned to me. They are still listed at the same address. Not sure how they know if it is an initial paperwork or follow up requesting a check. The company that purchased the rebate from them got scammed and we didn't get the $10, 000 promised back. They need to be found and closed down and made to pay out their rebates.