United States Administrative Services, Inc / Sewing Machine Rebate Scam

1 18950 US Hwy 441, #306Traverse City, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: Unknown

Upon purchase of a sewing machine from a Traverse City, MI retailer I was given information about the U.S.A.S. rebate program whereby I would receive up to the entire purchase price of the sewing machine if I followed detailed instructions, which included: mailing the original rebate stub by certified mail within 14 days of original purchase and, after 33 months, mailing all of the following: the remainder of the rebate form, original purchase receipt, proof that I paid for the machine, proof of my current address, copy of my drivers' license. I was told I would receive this rebate 6 weeks after mailing all required documentation.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

Am

18950 US Highway 441 #306
    Mt Dora
    Florida
    Phone: 407-658-8404

I purchased a piano and was told I would receive a $3, 000.00 rebate in three years if I followed correct procedures and kept proper records. I did this. Then, after three years, I requested my rebate. After several follow ups, on Oct 2, 2007, I received a letter signed by Ronald Gooding (CEO) that my Cashback rebate claim had been "processed and approved for payment." I have received no rebate to date, and several followup letters I sent to Mr. Gooding have not been responded to.

James R Kobzeff

• D
      1st of Dec, 2008

I bought a Viking sewing machine under the same conditions as Amy--from U.S. Administrative Services Company. After following all the instructions and sending in my information after 33 months, I had no reply from the company, though my certified letter was not returned.

Recently, I sent another certified letter, but it was returned with a USPS sticker that it was "not deliverable as addressed" and they were "unable to forward."

Before purchasing the machine, I checked with the Better Business Bureaus in Florida and in my state and found that there had been only one complaint--which was resolved.

I want to know what happened to the company in the months since my purchase. This is indeed a rip off.

4th of Jan, 2009

I have same problem with"UNITED STATES ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES INC". My piano was bought three years ago. Now it's time to get cash back. When I try to call the phone nomber: 4076588404. It is disconnected. Then I try to search them online, I am surprised that so many complains is here. I think that we need to get together to take legal action. It is not difficult to investigate the people involved in the crime of UNITED STATES ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES.

• Li
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I bought a sewing machine and a serger with the understanding that I would get a rebate of up to $3000 back. The total cost of my machines before sales tax was $2998, all of which I understood I would get back if I did the proper steps. I just got my forms back, with the envelope marked "return to sender not deliverable as addressed. I thought at first I had sent it too late, but seeing the complaints on this site, I'm beginning to wonder about that. L.E.S.