United States Administrative Services, Inc / Sewing Machine Rebate Scam

18950 US Hwy 441, #306Traverse City, MI, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: Unknown
Upon purchase of a sewing machine from a Traverse City, MI retailer I was given information about the U.S.A.S. rebate program whereby I would receive up to the entire purchase price of the sewing machine if I followed detailed instructions, which included: mailing the original rebate stub by certified mail within 14 days of original purchase and, after 33 months, mailing all of the following: the remainder of the rebate form, original purchase receipt, proof that I paid for the machine, proof of my current address, copy of my drivers' license. I was told I would receive this rebate 6 weeks after mailing all required documentation.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
Am

18950 US Highway 441 #306
Mt Dora
Florida
Phone: 407-658-8404

I purchased a piano and was told I would receive a $3, 000.00 rebate in three years if I followed correct procedures and kept proper records. I did this. Then, after three years, I requested my rebate. After several follow ups, on Oct 2, 2007, I received a letter signed by Ronald Gooding (CEO) that my Cashback rebate claim had been "processed and approved for payment." I have received no rebate to date, and several followup letters I sent to Mr. Gooding have not been responded to.

James R Kobzeff
D
  1st of Dec, 2008
I bought a Viking sewing machine under the same conditions as Amy--from U.S. Administrative Services Company. After following all the instructions and sending in my information after 33 months, I had no reply from the company, though my certified letter was not returned.

Recently, I sent another certified letter, but it was returned with a USPS sticker that it was "not deliverable as addressed" and they were "unable to forward."

Before purchasing the machine, I checked with the Better Business Bureaus in Florida and in my state and found that there had been only one complaint--which was resolved.

I want to know what happened to the company in the months since my purchase. This is indeed a rip off.
Ch
  4th of Jan, 2009
I have same problem with"UNITED STATES ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES INC". My piano was bought three years ago. Now it's time to get cash back. When I try to call the phone nomber: 4076588404. It is disconnected. Then I try to search them online, I am surprised that so many complains is here. I think that we need to get together to take legal action. It is not difficult to investigate the people involved in the crime of UNITED STATES ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES.
Li
  3rd of Aug, 2009
I bought a sewing machine and a serger with the understanding that I would get a rebate of up to $3000 back. The total cost of my machines before sales tax was $2998, all of which I understood I would get back if I did the proper steps. I just got my forms back, with the envelope marked "return to sender not deliverable as addressed. I thought at first I had sent it too late, but seeing the complaints on this site, I'm beginning to wonder about that. L.E.S.