United States Administrative Services Company / Cash back rip off

1 WY, United States Review updated:

In August 2004 we purchased a Ford F150 pickup with the contingency that we would get $10, 000 cash back. We retained all of the paperwork and submitted the claim on Feb 9, and the claim must be submitted no later than the end of this month. We got our certified letter back today as undeliverable...so wondering how we will get our $10K! I don't think that the auto dealership is to blame, but they did enter into an agreement with the United States Administrative Services Company to advertise the cash back...and it was the deciding factor for us to purchase this vehicle. I have found other websites that indicate that this company is a ripoff and will be calling Fremont Motors tomorrow. Wonder how many other Wyoming folks got ripped off as well!

Comments

16th of Nov, 2008
    United States Administrative Services Company - Rebate not given for treadmill purchased
    United States Administrative Services Company
    18950 US HIghway 441
    Mt. Dora
    Florida
    Phone: 407-658-8404
    cashbackusa.com

Filed claim for cash back/rebate. Submitted proper forms in a timely manner. Remittance package was sent back to me as refused. Phone has been disconnected.

• Da
      4th of Mar, 2009

Wow, we were not alone! Just posted our report today - look for it on line soon. We also sent our paperwork in on the 9th with the same result. Fremont should be ashamed about this. We've sent packets of info. to Attys General in Wyoming (no response yet) and Montana, since we now reside here. Montana says "Sorry Charlie, but it appears that USAS is no longer in business and we can't help you, despite our efforts to contact them." We'd like to press this as far as we can, but feel pretty helpless right now. Any other thoughts would be appreciated. Glad you posted your complaint!!!

• Da
      13th of Mar, 2009

We purchased our F150 in august of 2004 from Fremont Motors in Powell. I mailed the rebate in on March 3rd and the packet came back on 03/11/2009 marked as"Moved. Left no address. I am waiting to hear back from Fremont right now.
    This rebate was a big deciding factor for us to go ahead and buy the truck. While I agree that Fremont may not be to blame, I do think they are responsible to cover the rebate to us. We did not enter into the rebate agreement with the United States Administrative Services, Fremont did. And Fremont used it as a huge advertising program to sell the trucks.
    What did Fremont tell you?

• He
      26th of Mar, 2009

I am an attorney here in Sheridan, Wyoming, and I am looking into this Freemont Motor/ASAS matter for a client. Please let me know if you find out anything helpful in your inquiries to Freemont and the State. I will do the same. Thank you. Ryan Healy, Healy Law Firm, (307) 672-7437.

19th of May, 2009

I live in New Mexico and purchased a Kia Sorento from Rich Kia in Albuquerque, New Mexico in October 2004 and also received my rebate paperwork back saying the address was undeliverable! I should have received a $5000 rebate from United States Administrative Services Company and this was the deciding factor in my driving to Albuquerque to purchase the vehicle there when I could have purchased one in Santa Fe where I live. I am furious!! Rich Kia has been sold and is now owned by another company, however, Rich Ford is still in business and they do not feel responsible. I will be filing a complaint with the NM Attorney General's Office, but I would appreciate hearing from other people in NM or other states with any helpful information that you might be able to provide. Please E-mail me at janalee123@aol.com. Thanks

• Dw
      26th of May, 2009

I am joining the ranks of those ripped off by the Cashback Promotion offered by Fremont Motors in Lander. I placed a phone call to Fremont this morning, but assume they will not offer any help. While I understand Fremont Motors may not be to blame directly, it seems to me that when they entered into an agreement with Cashback America they put their own reputation on the line. If anyone has any suggestions, please let us know. schiffernsd@aol.com

• Cj
      9th of Nov, 2010

This happened to me, too. I received my rebate packet back with: moved, left no forwarding address. Total scam. CJPeyton, 40206.