uNITED state Post Office Complaint / Bias and Discrimimatory Treatment

Phone: 1(800) 257-8777

Twice atfer aquiring mail service for postal stamp and customer related services. My rights have been violated at this Branch. On August 12, 2009. time 4:52 pm. I requested two stamps as I was charged for three stamps. I requested assistance in change of address as I was directed in a unprofessional manner. I handed the clerk my mail as I do at any post office and she refuse to take my mail after I placed the stamps for which I purchased. I found her behavior rude and bias. During my residency in Indianapolis Indiana I have been subjected to racial hatred and violations of sweepatakes winning and being stalked by Nigeria or african group. Numberous complaints have been filed against Attorney Scott Weathers as I have been informed I can press cahrges against this Attorney as I seek compensation for the Harm caused by Post Office. Since Oct. 2008 while awaiting to move into a Home in Carmel Indiana, I have been the subject of retaliation and refusal of services and charged more. I have recieved emails of 400 from scamms from the FBI and my request to obtain legal representation as this person has been causing the harm and refuse to stop, including some stores Mc Donalds foodS, Walmart, Pay day loan places. I had to move out of Somerset lakes apartments due to racial harassment of Greek decent indivduals.