United Services Automobile Association [USAA] / claims, customer service, electronic deposits, all equals time wasted

1 United States

I have never been so disappointed overwhelmed and helpless. You have made something that wasnt my fault feel like its my fault. One of your insured parties hit my car, totaling it. Completely not my fault, this happened Oct 18 2018, your insured party even filed a claim on scene. I NEVER HEARD ONE SINGLE THING FROM YOU. My insurance had to take care of everything. I finally called myself in November to which i was given a hostvof excuses, take your pick, and was assured additional funds. When i did not receive my funds i xalled and all of acsudden there was a nationwide system issue. Of course there is. I will file a complaint with the bbb as well as tell everyone i talk to what a piss poor business you are, how unresponsive you are, how unprofessional and unapologetic you are. I have lost my job because i havent had a ride to work and now i cannot get my money which is so desperately needed. I hope you all sleep well at night because i sure dont. When these people crashed into me, they ruined my life and your handling of the claim has made it even worse, if thats even possible.

Li