United Response Services / Unauthorized charges

United Response Services
United Response Serivices is a third-party billing co. for Universal Benefits.I finally got a live person on the phone and he assured me that my account had been canceled and I would get a refund. To anyone else that needs the number, fax Michael Turner, Support Agent at [protected]. I did receive a check that was drawn on a Canadian Bank in Kahnawake Quebec Canada declaring US Funds but the agent at my bank said the check has no Federal Reserve Bank routing number on it and that it would have to go to collection which would take 4-6 weeks. If you get a check, don't deposit it before you have the bank check it out.

Don't give up. Keep calling [protected] or faxing [protected] until you get a refund you can cash. Watch your accounts because they took $19.95 out for a monthly fee before I knew it. This is supposed to be a monthly fee for the Universal Benefits co.

More United Response Services Complaints & Reviews

Plus United Response Services - Unauthorized billing [2]

N  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
United Response Services tried to take $279 from my checking account. I was able to stop payment, but began investigating this company. How did they get my account number?? How many other people have they ripped off? I am finding out that I am not the only one. I would like to see these scam artist stopped.
N  2nd of Feb, 2009 by
I also have been ripped off by United Response Services. They promised me a refund and I am still waiting. They are a third party billing co. for Universal Benefits discount card but I can't reach them by e-mail or when you call them they tell you to call United Response where I get a recording. I will keep trying.
N  3rd of Feb, 2009 by

United Response Services - unauthorized charge
united response services
1110 n whatley
White Oak
Phone: (903)291-0306

I was charged $279.00 for an insurance policy which I never ordered.The money was taken out of my checking account without my knowledge or authurization.The check # is 60398 and the reference # is urs18364.I have called several times to only get an answering machine.Please return the money.Thank you.
A  5th of Feb, 2009 by
I too was ripped off by United Response Services and still trying to get a hold of someone to refund the $279 that they fraudently deducted from my checking account.
A  19th of Feb, 2009 by
United Response Services got my account too. The info they used was from an address I was at 2 1/2 years ago. They hit me on November 26th. It's now February 19th and I still don't have my money back. I have called 15 times and talked to 10 different people and I keep getting the same useless information. I think there should be a class action law suit against this company and the people working for it.
A  1st of Mar, 2009 by
i also had 279.00 held out of our account. i don't know how they got our account number. the check said it was wrote to united response services. i called them they said it was for some medical discount card. i never recieved any medical card and never authorized any such payment. they said on the phone they would send a refund check 2 weeks later i called again now they said they were going to send me a cancellation notice now its a week later and haven't recieved nothing now in february they tried to take another 279.00. this time the check didn't go through i want my money back. herman, mn.
A  6th of Mar, 2009 by
I also was charged $279.00 on our checking account.