United Resorts / great

915 doyle rdDeltona, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-556-0437

I am just writing to note that I signed on with this company and my property finally got rented. It has been 64 days and I was getting nervous. I was praying that it wasn't going to take any longer.

Comments

Ra
  15th of Oct, 2008
I agree as well I dealt with Brittany Williams and she did a great service to me in the sale of my property. I would refer them to anyone who actually would like to have their property rented or sold. The number there is 1-866-556-0437. I had a property in the Marriott Resorts in Georgia Stone Mountain.
Da
  6th of Apr, 2009
I was contacted by Jasmine Kohl in July 2008. She said she had a buyer for our Orlando Grand Vista timeshare. I agreed to list with her having spoken with her manager Mr. John Hamilton and also Mr. Thomas in the legal department. I added a clause to the contract saying that if the property was not sold within 90 days as they specified I would receive the funds back. They agreed this and I had the contract notarised. It is now April 2009 and neither property is sold despite multiple statements that they have a buyer. I am now in contact with lawyers to try and get my funds back. I have left messages without reply. I would not recommend this company to anyone.