United Reporting Alliance / grand sweepstakes winner

1 6170 west mead #045los vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

Received a "certificate of redemption" in the mail, with a claim code number #20501505, saying that i can redeem $125, 000.00 if i enclose a check for $2.75. Had a G. Robert Vincent, signature. So call Personal Eligibility Report: Also it said time sensitive, respond within 7 days. Please check in to this so people wont get scamed,

Comments

Ho
  18th of Nov, 2008

Informed of unclaimed award money, asked to submit check in the amount of $2.75.

Ri
  24th of Nov, 2008

I am receiving unsolicited info that claims I have won $125, 000.00by sending them $2.75.

Ra
  29th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

my attitude is why let this go on, and why cant the law stop this, "tracing or something, " STOP THIS!!!

De
  13th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

This her again, they mail me from;6170 West Lake Mead #045 Las Vegas, NV 89108-2661, and Iguest fromtheir to theirtthey have a envolpe in close ATT; PROCOESSING DEPT.//URA this is the addess; UINTED REPORTING ALLIANCE PO BOX 4500 CORONA, CA92878-4500 THAT'S ALL.

Ru
  7th of Feb, 2009

one more complaint about united reporting alliance. well i didnt fall for the scam lol. and you shouldnt either'

Qs
  26th of Mar, 2009

My mother, who has dementia, evidently gave them permission for auto withdrawal from her checking account.

I see a debit to them for the $2.75 and then another one for $33.

I need to stop this!!!

Cl
  15th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

you people should stop taking people for fools, you should get caught and sent to jail ### you all may yous all go to hell,

Cl
  15th of Apr, 2009

###you ###you.

Jo
  15th of May, 2009

i also received one of these letters claiming i won 125, 000 and all i have to do is send a check for 2.75. well i didn't fall for it either.

My
  8th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

These people have to be the most ignorant people in the world. If they think that people aren't going to check the internet for dummies like them they are sadly mistaken. They are really taking a lose by sending letters which cost and stamps. HA HA

Ci
  8th of Jun, 2009

me too with the united reporting alliance and mail it to Corona Ca. 92878-4500

Co
  9th of Jun, 2009
United Reporting Alliance - Beware of Scam!
URA
California

I got a letter stating that I've won 125, 000 dollars, if I return 2.75 along with the detachable slip to win my initial 125, 000 dollars.

IT IS A SCAM. Do not send in anything. Thank You.

Ml
  15th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Just got a "notice of Assessment" in mail...stating I've a chance to win a large X amount of money, with an ID# but to respond..with in 7 days...along with a Check for $2.75...when upon reading further the tiny print...
and here is the scam..."I HEREBY AUTHORIZE URA TO DEBIT MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR $2.75 FOR THE INITIAL REPORT AND $33.00 RECURRING ANNUALLY OR $ 2.75 MONTHLY UNTIL I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION." So beware...consumer's...that the scams are out there and always read the tiny print...I have included 4 pictures of the letter taken with a digital camera...pictures may be fuzzy somewhat...due to camera, not being very costly...
1st..Photo...the Notice of Assessment
2nd..Photo...the Acknowledgement of Intent(Their spelling not mine)
3rd..Photo...the Tiny print in lower right hand corner
4th...Photo...the Entire Letter.

Sc
  24th of Jun, 2009

Any company that charges an account is listed by name and some have a phone number. If there is a phone number listed for the charge on her account, call the number and cancel whatever it is she signed up for.

Good luck!

Pe
  13th of Jul, 2009

enclosed a check, no cash or money order, thats a clue, so they want your check account number so they can steal all of your money, I wouldn't be so stupid to fall for it, crazy scam, called them a fool.

Wa
  14th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

### you! why people can't be straight up due to ressession time. hope you get what is coming to you.

Lu
  11th of Oct, 2009
United Reporting Alliance - wanting money
Randy McLeod
Florida

I too, received a letter claiming I won $125, 000. But have to mail in a FEE of $2.75. What a scam. Tore up the letter.

Jo
  13th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Wow I just got one in the mail today! talking about the same scam crap too! The red flag is why does it have to be your personal check? money orders should be just a fine. They want to take all of our money out of our checking account! Sorry bro! I'm not a fool!!! Ha!

Nj
  14th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Same here... received a "notice of assessment" to claim the $125, 000 money. But first, send a check in the amount of $2.75. If you're giving me $125, 000, why am I sending you @2.75?? Can't you deduct it from my $125, 000??????????? BIG SCAM, don't fall for it people.

Ma
  26th of Oct, 2009

CRAP, QSis, same here! ScamKill'r thanks for pointing out that the phone number is on the account listing. Now how do I get the flood of junk mail from coming to her house? We throw away more than half of her mail!