United Relocation Inc / Took deposit and vanished

I found company named United Relocation Inc on craigslist while searching for a house to rent. Their offer seemed very suitable to me and I decided to go for it. I was asked to pay security deposit just to secure my intentions of renting that house. Once I paid the money this company stopped answering my calls. It was scam from beginning.

Comments

• Gd
      15th of Jul, 2012

I worked with a company by the same name based out of Hollywood. They gave me a lowball estimate and had a very kind and considerate secretary. Once the movers arrived the story changed quickly. The Secretary and her offer were not considered. Once the truck was loaded, they demanded the entire offer fee up front. OK.

2 days later another guy calls and says he's on the road with my stuff. He wanted the same amount cash on drop off. He came by to collect the day before the truck delivery.

Lost hundreds of $ worth of valuables. Many missing items.

"Ben" kept claiming he had sent a refund check in the mail . ONe year later, still claiming that. They don't answer any of the phones.

• Mi
      1st of Oct, 2012

the same thing happened to me thy took the 350$ deposit and thy are avoiding me.
    dos anyone know what i can do about it??

• Mi
      1st of Oct, 2012

GLOBAL RELOCATION INC UNITED RELOCATION
    dos anyone know what i can do about it??