United Recovery Systems / Harrassment over Phone, Rude

I have been called several times over the past few months. I finally started calling them back because I have silver sterling credit with a high FICO score and no debt. After several attempts I finally got to the person who was calling me; she was extremely rude and hung up on me. It is not clear to me if the calls will stop or not. Her name is Santrel Freeman, [protected] x 7180.

Comments

• Co
      9th of Dec, 2009

PAY YOU'RE DEBT ! ! ! ! ! you can make out Post dated checks for as little as $15-25/month !!! . . . This has been an attempt to collect a debt, any information obtained will be used or that purpose and that purpose only.

• Ha
      5th of Jan, 2010

Have you not heard about the economy??? Some people are out of work and have been longer than six months. Pay the debt, thats your response. I can barely make enough from a part time job to even pay for necessary items, such as food. I like 90% of the population had stellar credit. It is not our fault the economy and the housing market tanked. I have lost everything and these companies call asking you if you can borrow the money from family or friends...are you kidding me!!! You tell them you don't have anything and they just keep calling. I told them when I am able to pay I will pay the creditor not them. They go on and on about how I need to contact them to pay the debt. I don't think so. I will pay who I owe and them only.

• Pr
      7th of Nov, 2010

the creditor has given your acct to them BECAUSE YOU DID NOT PAY YOUR BILL... when nyou act irresposibly it is not in your control ... YOU WERENT THINKING ABOUT THE ECONOMY WHEN YOU WERE MAXING OUT THAT CREDIT CARD...STOP BEING A LOOSER AND PAY THE BILL... EVEN AN ATTEMPT TO PAY IS BETTER THAN NOTHING...IT WAS ALL GOOD WHEN YOU NEEDED THE CREDIT CARD AND NOW THAT YOU CANT USE IT YOU DONT WANNA PAY... I THINK IT SHOULD AGAINST THE LAW TO MAX OUT A CREIT CARD AND REFUSE TO PAY... PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WE ARE IN A RECCESSION

• Ng
      30th of Nov, 2010

Obviously when she had stellar credit she WAS paying her bill. DUH...You can't have stellar credit and not make payments. I had my credit card for almost 20 years--ALWAYS made my payments--usually paying off the full balance. I've gone through several custody battles and had major lawyer fees with it, so now I'm not able to pay like I used to. I try to pay what I can--now it's like the last 20 years never existed. They don't care that I had wonderful credit. only care about the bottom line. So, "Pretty Angel", get your facts straight before you judge people. We're all going through issues. Also--use a dictionary. Pretty embarrassing for you...