United Recovery Systems / Fraud and cheating
Your account was sent to URS because Capitol One sent your account to them. You apparently satisfied the agreement with URS. Unfortunatley, Capitol One is proceeding with a claim against you for the balance due.
This is NOT an issue with URS. Your complaint is with Capitol One Auto loans, not with URS. Why do you think you can ### about URS when your complaint is with the auto loan company. If you had paid your loan/commitment as YOU agreed to, you would have never had to deal with URS or continue with Cap One.
You people amaze me. You accept money (loan, credit card etc) and spend or enjoy the fruit of the loan and then ### and moan when they call you and ask for the money they extended you.
You borrowed it, pay it back. It's very simple. Life is tough for allot of us right now, but 99% of us are paying our bills, no matter what our situation is.
More United Recovery Systems Complaints & Reviews
- United Recovery Systems - Annoying multiple weekly calls! 
- United Recovery Systems - harassing calls at work 
- United Recovery Systems - harrassment / rudeness
- United Recovery Systems - Collection company calling family 
- United Recovery Systems - Harrassment over Phone, Rude 
- United Recovery Systems - Harassment and invasion of privacy 
- United Recovery Systems - Double Dipping
- United Recovery Systems - Deceptive Practices 
- United Recovery Systems - False information provided from the collector, refusal of being aloud to speak to a supervisor
- United Recovery Systems - Phone calls and letters