United Recovery Systems / CONSTANT CALLS ON CELL PHONE

MULTIPLE DAILY - UNSOLICITED CALLS FROM MULTIPLE EXTENSIONS FROM UNITED RECOVERY SYSTEMS...I HAVE CALLED TO HAVE THEM STOPPED...CALLS HAVE BEEN CONTINUING!

Comments

Ae
  21st of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Pay your owed balances and they will stop.

Co
  9th of Dec, 2009

PAY YOU'RE DEBT ! ! ! ! ! . . . This has been an attempt to collect a debt, any information obtained will be used or that purpose and that purpose only.

Th
  15th of Jan, 2010

The only way we'll stop calling is if you pay your bill... most debtors dont realize that we are here to help. If you just take the time to listen, you will soon find that we are able to stop interest, take away interest & fees, and in most cases knock your balance way down. A lot of ppl pay me because they appreciate me being polite and taking the time to listen to their situation... I think its funny tho when they just hang up and try to ignore us. Im just gonna call your job, your mother, father. brother. mother inlaw... babysitter.. 6 of your neighbors, your landlord, previous landlords, your boss, the company next door to where you work, etc... until I get you on the phone. The best part is: its all legal! So just pay your bill. If you truly are that broke and REALLY cant pay... take the time to explain it to us and everything will be ok. lol This is an attempt to collect a debt; any information obtained will be used for that purpose only!... idiots.