United Recovery System` / More then 25 calls a day!

1 3236 lynn driveFranklin, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 937-704-9779

I get more then25 to 30 phone calls a day by these people looking for payment. I talk to them my husband talks to them and they still keep calling. We are both in Real Estate and with the market the way it is we are just barely hanging on to service. We tell them that as soon as we can send in money we will and when we set up a payment plan or try to negotiate the bottom $ amount they agree and still call. I have stopped answering the calls all together now and they won't even leave a message they just hang up and call again.

Comments

1st of Apr, 2008

I get multiple calls at work on my cell...it is rediculous!

• Da
      10th of Apr, 2008

Go figure. You don't pay your bills and people call you. How "rediculous" (sic). You don't get 25-30 calls every day, that's an outright lie. The most you'll ever be called is probably 4-5 times a day on different numbers and once you speak to a rep you can't be called again that day. As far as telling them you'll pay when you can, that's not a payment, nor is it a payment plan. Whatever bank you borrowed money from should make a Complaints Board post about YOU.