United Recovery / annoying phone calls

1 NY, United States Review updated:

For about 6+ months I am getting periodic phone calls regarding a certain individual whom I had known 30 years ago. Apparently this person is in a financial mess, thinking she can again and again get over on people. Currently she is using my deceased brother's name as a credit reference (he passed in 12/2005), how sick is that! She was made aware of his demise in 2005. This person and her mother had been fradulent since the day we met and still continue to keep running from all their illegal financial tactics using various different names. I gave United Recovery all the names these women use and told them where they reside. To no avail, I keep getting these annoying phone calls. My last conversation was on 7/24/08 telling United Recovery to remove my name off the call-list, (once agan), don't know what other information they need other than that I supplied above to stop this harrassment!

Li

Comments

• Ke
      24th of Jan, 2008
    United Recovery - Harassing calls at all hours of the day and night!
    United Recovery
    12512 Bennington Place
    St. Louis
    Missouri
    Phone: 9183140160

They called my brother at 2 am to get my number after they call me 5-6 times a day. They never leave a message and I have no idea what it is about! I owe someone money or something. I tried to call them back but I was on hold for 20 minutes before I hung up! I still do not know what it is about!