United Recovery / Harassing calls!

1 United States
Phone: 1-866-815-8811

I have been receiving several calls per day from this United Recovery. Today my son answered the phone and the individual on the other end was very rude to him. I checked the number per caller I.D. and called them back. They only wanted to yell at me as to not doing anything like that. I find this practice very very mistrustful and it doesn't matter where I have gone, and I don't feel that that should be any of their business. I don't even know what they are calling for, as I have had no business with them at all. Is there something that can be done as to the calls and the rudeness? I don't know where they are from and don't know if they have a web address, and I have given you all the info I have available to me about them. I have not received any mail from this company, only repeated calls each day, numbering at least 20 per day. They have argued with not only my son, but a friend who was here who answered my phone when I was at the store as to that they were me and it sounded like me. I have never talked to them before I called them today and as I said they only wanted to yell at me. They have never gotten to any point with anyone as to what they want or what I am supposed to do.

More United Recovery Complaints & Reviews