United Reader's Service. / Have asked company to cancell my subscription before they began to send them.
I am Lariel Gerard and I was sent a Sweepstake package-Order Reference # AL-[protected] on September 1, 2012 for which Pentagon Federal Credit Card company has been helping me to cancel since September 4, 2012 but I got more magazines today in the mail even though I sent back all mail marked cancel I do not want this subscription. My home phone is [protected].This appears to be a scam.My PO Box is 7927 Sunny Isle, C'sted St. Croix USVI.My email is [protected]@yahoo.com I hope you can help me.
More United Reader's Service. Complaints & Reviews
- United Readers Service - Cancellation 
- United Reader Services or USA Collections - Harassing telephone calls! 
- United Readers source/ readers source - FRAUD 
- united readers service/readers source - fraud 
- United Readers Service/U.S. Collections - Threatening telephone call 
- United Readers Services - Ripoff 
- United Readers Services Inc. - billing
- United Readers Service - Illegal Solicitation - FCC Communications Act of 1934 
- United Readers Services - misrepresentation
- United Readers Service Inc - magazines