United Parcel Service [UPS]ups package: wrong information of delivery and notifications to pick up.

K Nov 29, 2017

Today, Wed 29th November 2017 I received an email notice my package would be delivered at pick up point because I am not at home while I was staying at home to receive it (Customer was not available when UPS attempted delivery. Will deliver to a nearby UPS Access Point™ for customer coll - this notice showed on the system at 12:42).

Then I waited for the notice to pick up and received two notice email that the parcel is ready at the service point to pick up. (the notice at 14:54)

I came there at round about 6PM and the lady at service point (detail below) said to me that the package was not delivered to the service point yet!!!
This is supper annoying when I had to wait and then to walk there and back home in a very cold weather for nothing.

(FILM TOWN FRIISILÄ
TÄHDENLENNONTIE 3
ESPOO, 02240
FI - [protected] )

I am really upset about the quality of UPS service .
I do not want to recommend the UPS services to anyone that I know or use it in the future now.
I hope that this complaint will help you to find out what is wrong of your services and improve it in the future.
My parcel tracking number is :
1ZA172206854159231