United Parcel Service [UPS]delivery driver

Delivery was scheduled for 11/30/17 and then rescheduled for December 1. I live in an apartment and use UPS to avoid my package being delivered to the complex managers office like USPS does. They used to always deliver to my door but that stopped. The driver is just to lazy now, he drops my package at the office like this is ok.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Antioch, TN The management office holds my package hostage because I work and can't get to the office because they are never open when I'm off work! I will stop using UPS now due to this reason bc shipping usps is cheaper for the same crappy service!! Instead of calling the company where my package came from to fix your problems is absurd! This is a UPS problem!

• Updated by Ttrucksii, Dec 02, 2017

No it’s not the drivers fault the office is closed... but I won’t use ups ever again because that is the only reason I would use them to bring the package to my door and not leave it at the office... hence spending more money on shipping...

Tt
Dec 02, 2017

Comments

•   Dec 02, 2017

It is not UPS fault that the complex has this policy and they have to abide by it. Your issue is with your complex manager and owner.

•   Dec 02, 2017

"but I won’t use ups ever again because that is the only reason I would use them to bring the package to my door and not leave it at the office"

You fail to understand that UPS does not have this policy, your complex does. If your complex requires delivery personnel to check into the office, they have to abide by that or be restricted from the property. No matter who you use to deliver, you will have the same problem. Like I said, you are blaming the wrong people here.