United Parcel Service [UPS] — delivery driver
Delivery was scheduled for 11/30/17 and then rescheduled for December 1. I live in an apartment and use UPS to avoid my package being delivered to the complex managers office like USPS does. They used to always deliver to my door but that stopped. The driver is just to lazy now, he drops my package at the office like this is ok.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Antioch, TN The management office holds my package hostage because I work and can't get to the office because they are never open when I'm off work! I will stop using UPS now due to this reason bc shipping usps is cheaper for the same crappy service!! Instead of calling the company where my package came from to fix your problems is absurd! This is a UPS problem!
Updated by Ttrucksii, Dec 02, 2017
No it’s not the drivers fault the office is closed... but I won’t use ups ever again because that is the only reason I would use them to bring the package to my door and not leave it at the office... hence spending more money on shipping...
More United Parcel Service [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving