United Parcel Service [UPS] / delivery

We received a box full of gifts for Christmas. The package was placed on our front porch. No door bell rang, no indication it was delivered. Meanwhile we get a downpour through the evening. We have a very prevalent 10 foot covered side porch about 8 feet from our front porch. I'm home all the time and heard nothing. It was like drop and run. This morning we open the door to find a drenched box with wet contents (including electronics). These are gifts so we don't know if they will work or not. Electronics don't do well in moisture. I've used UPS for over 30 years and never seen such a mess. I don't want anyone fired. I just want it known that when OBVIOUS choices are available, to use them. If the electronic gifts are damaged, to return these is not easy really and the nearest store is 40 miles away. That would be a few people having to make the return. There are other delivery companies that would do a much better job. Come on you guys. You had ONE JOB. Tracking number is 1Z 022 49F [protected]

Pa