United Parcel Service [UPS] / customer service
Mr. Simmons came into the office to drop off a package at The Holly around 2:30pm on 11.9.17. He used a dolly to bring in 8 packages. He asked if we could sign for the packages, we informed him we would and we would like him to move the packages into the General Managers office. He did not respond. Jere Mitchell the GM asked if he had her package that he could leave it with us. Mr. Simmons informed us that he does not drop packages off in the office, and he leaves the packages in the front and will not move the boxes to the office. He then left.
Updated by Ashley Schumacher, Nov 09, 2017
We had to move these items ourselves.
More United Parcel Service [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - scanning documents to email costs