United Parcel Service of America [UPS] / poor customer service and communication

1 Ravenel, SC, United States Review updated:

Four business days after inclement weather UPS delivered one package but wouldn't provide any information regarding the other 3 packages. When I called to inquire I was told my packages were locked in a cage and they could not give me an estimate on when they might possibly be delivered. I requested a refund because 1) it's 4 days AFTER inclement weather 2) they're delivered a package to me today so they apparently resumed a normal business schedule; and 3) they can't provide me with a timeline as to when my packages might be delivered. Regina, EID #NPT7MXM told me to contact the vendor since I paid them directly which was I was completely fine with doing. However, when I requested proof in writing that UPS would authorize my refund she refused and said UPS wouldn't refund me shipping costs due to inclement weather. I explained I don't want a refund based on inclement weather. It's 4 days after inclement weather, they're delivering packages and they can't tell me when they will deliver the others. We were getting no where so I then requested to speak a supervisor (Iyanla) who had been briefed on the situation. I told her I wasn't expecting any resolution at this point, but wanted to speak with her in hopes she could use my situation as a teachable moment for UPS with future customer service inquiries. Well, I could barely get my point across because of her constant interruptions. Ultimately, she regurgitated the previous rep's explanation and then became agitated with me when I asked to speak with someone else because at this point I'm not expecting a refund; and so she hung up on me when I requested her EID #. Not once did I swear, be rude or belligerent with them so I'm extremely disappointed to say the least. Thankful there are other couriers because I will no longer give them my business.

Mi
Jan 9, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      9th of Jan, 2018

how dare you expect ups to help or give a honest answer!!! bad you!!! cant have that now can we ( sorry for sarcasm)
    ups can careless about anything except being paid
    unless your handing them stacks of bills they can careless and your just a disturbance to them
    they have no accountability there at all
    I would file a complaint with the better business bureau online
    would also contact the shipper/sender and have them request refund as well

• Ps
      10th of Jan, 2018

IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT, NO APOLOGIES, NO ANSWERS, NO RESOLUTIONS TO YOUR PROBLEM.YOU ARE A HEADACHE TO THEM.THEY GIVE YOU ATTITUDE, THEY RAISE THEIR VOICES AT YOU WHEN YOU ARE FRUSTRATED AND HAVE CALLED A ZILLION TIMES ON A PROBLEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU.THEY WANT LAZY AUTO PILOT JOBS. WHY NOT EVERYONE JUST STOP USING THEM PERIOD AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS? YOU PAY FOR A SERVICE AND YOU DON'T GET IT FROM THEM PROPERLY.YOU ASK FOR SO ONE TO COMPLAIN TO...THEY HAVE NO REPLY. ! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE. RUDE, INSOLENT, INEPT PEOPLE WHO CAN'T GET A JOB ANYWHERE ELSE BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO STUPID, TOO UNTRAINABLE, TO MISERABLE TO DO OR BE ANYTHING ELSE.