United Parcel Service of America [UPS] / customer service

1 Roseburg, OR, United States Review updated:

I am as frustrated as I have been in a long time. Your Customer Service is absolutely horrible!!! I have called 3 times and talked with 5 different people including a supervisor. Each person had something different to say, either adding or subtracting information from the previous person. The only American I actually spoke with was a delivery person who couldn't help me because I hadn't been given a quote or paid for it. Customer Service Representative #2 connected me with him. Which Customer Service informed could not be done.

. Rest assured I will never ship anything UPS and if I had the option f not having UPS deliveries from others I would do that as well. I will also be looking for every website I possibly can to tell anyone who wants to listen to not use UPS.

Am
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      29th of Dec, 2017

I am going through this with them right now. They told me the wrong service code for about 100 packages they now send me an invoice that is over $8, 000 and one person told me that they would fix it and now they are telling me it was our fault and the bill will stand. Did they ever fix your issue?