United Parcel Service / fraud and cheating
Again, UPS has blundered another delivery. I placed and order and paid for UPS 2nd Day Air. Package was sent on 03.04.09. I received three (yes 3) phone calls from UPS's automated system telling me I had to be home on 03.06.09 to sign for the package since it required a signature. The hours I needed to be home? 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. Yes an 11 hour window of waiting for a package. Now I typically know when the UPS driver comes by my house. I had made plans to be home that part of the morning to get the package. If I miss them they claim they will make two more delivery attempts or (as I usually do) I pick the package up at the UPS hub that in only 2 miles away. So after I see the UPS driver go past my house, I get online to track the package. The delivery date has been rescheduled to 03.09.09. Now mind you the third and final call I got yesterday was around 6:00 pm at night telling me to expect the package. So, I call UPS and I am told it was 'delayed' really? I had no idea. But it would delivered on 3/9. So I say well I took the day off today since you called me three times yesterday to get the package and now what I am suppose to do since I won't be home on Monday to get it. The UPS CSR assured me they would make three attempts to deliver it. I said, but I won't be home to sign for it. Then he said, they can deliver it to another address like my office. But my home is my office and I am in my car all day long. So what would you like me to do? Well you can pick it up during normal business hours by calling us and letting us know you want to pick up the package. But why should I after taking a day off of work now have to drive to the UPS place to pick my package that I wouldn't be able to pick-up until the earliest of 3/10. Now that is six (6) days after it was sent 2nd Day Air.
Don't waste your money with UPS ship packages USPS Priority Mail or FedEx, at least with USPS they deliver on Saturday along with FedEx, and they don't seem to lie all the time about the status of your package.
More United Parcel Service Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - deliveryman
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - UPS truck driver racing past our house, far exceeding the speed limit 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Delivery
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver moved personal property & blocked access to front door of handicapped owners house on may 16, 2018 in passaic, new jersey 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery