United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank / unauthorised takeover of signatory - business banking

Singapore

To the Officer in Charge

RE : NEED URGENT INVESTIGATION - UNATHORISED TAKEOVER OF SIGNATORY OF
ACCOUNT NO [protected] - 0

Dear Sirs
Pertaining to the above mentioned, I would like to express my utmost disappointment on the way how your organisation handled this case.

Therefore, allow me to enlighten you on the chronology of the incident.

I have been the sole signatory of Qodariyah Travel & Tours Pte Ltd since 1999 and also the main shareholder. However, after Yusof Kezakkaypurak Kunhimoidin (S7236608E) voluntarily decided to be part of this 19 year old travel agent but I still remained as the sole signatory. To my disbelief, I was speechless when I discovered he replaced me discreetly my part ownership with Rukmini Halim (S7210217G) and I received sms from your bank to state that my token [protected] had been unassigned.

I would like to know on how UOB allowed Yusof / Rukmini to replace me as the signatory/signatories when UOB have not check with me because I have not authorised or gave any consent to it. I need an urgent investigation on this matter and also explanation. I was ousted by force and UOB should at least check with me before giving them full authority.

Last Monday (15 October 18), I have lodged formal complaints to ACRA and Police (please refer to the attachments). They are investigating the complaint.

You can contact me at [protected] or email to me at [protected]@yahoo.com

NOOR AZHAR BIN AMIR WAHID (S6840528I)

Oct 18, 2018