United Nissan / buying a car
I filed bankruptcy and keep receiving letters from United nissan to come in a get a new car. I finally went in and they took my drivers license and keys and kept them until I said yes on a new car. 6 hours later I finally said yes and got a new car and drove off the lot with contract all signed at 16.25 %. Everything was fine until they called me back and said that I needed to finish the contract at 25% interest. That was 14 days later. I was so shocked. I had new cover made for the car and had drove it at least 800 miles. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So my friend followed me down to nissan and I returned the car. I live on a budget and I'm a senior citizen and really don't think they even care. I will never go to them ever again and I will tell all my friends my story when they are looking for a new car as well. I still have a coupon for $100 in free gas which I never received either for taking a test drive. If anyone has a class action suit against this company I would really like to know.
More United Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission