UNITED NATIONS-specialinvestigationunit_unitednationssignlive.com / RETURN BACK MONEY

1 0000000, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 0000

they take from me 600 usd to transraing my money from BARCLYS bank in london
I send 600 usd for JAMES SCOTT - LONDON -UK for helping me to finish my winning prize, and after that he told me to pay money again .
YOU are told me from the beginning to contact these people

AND NOW :

IM SURE THAT I GET SCAMMED BY PEOPLE WHO IM CONTAC BEFORE

UNITED NATIONS-specialinvestigationunit_unitednationssignlive.com

Comments

• Bl
      10th of Feb, 2010

I too received an email on Compliants Boards from Management United Nations saying that I was not being scammed. This is what he wrote:-
    We have received your message and really feel sad about the whole senerio because we are not a party to any scam, However, Further investigations have been made and really we traced your funds in London because we are in collaboration with the FBI NEW YORK and that is why we are having easy investigations, Let me inform you now that you should try to make the last and final fees required by the third bank which is in London but on a warning note that you will firstly forward the payment details of western union to this board for confirmation and proper investigation before we will now advise you to send the details to the bank.
    This is the best measure now and make sure you dont forget about what i have just said with this we can have a track records of what is going on, I wait fir your urgent advise asap. Serving you better
    Management

After sending thousands of australian dollars I found out that Compliants Board is a search engine. So this person from United Nations is also involved in this scam.

I don't know who do you complain to in regards to this matter. I like you, am not happy. If you do find out who I can lodge this compliant to please let me know. These scammers are now using compliants board to take advantage of people.

Regards Blacktown