united national lottery / request to send my amount

1 liverpool, England, Merseyside, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +447045741949

Most respectfully I have the honour to state that. I myself Mr. Huidrom khogendro Singh, My e-mail id is khogenhuidrom2000@yahoo.co.in, so I am the winner of uk natinal lottery fiduciary, my e-mail is attached to ticket no. [protected] with serial no. 5368/07 drew the lucky numbers: 01.08.12.24.67.76 wining numbers bonus ball (55) which subsequently won the lottery in the 1st categories of the 2008 bonanza i. e match 4 plus bonus. so, on 2nd june 2008 from info@uk-nationallottery.org
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY
P.O.BOX 1010
LIVERPOOL,
L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
2ND JUNE 2008(ANNOUNCEMENT DATE)
REF:UK/9420X2/68,
BATCH:074/05/ZY369
They told me I am one of the winners that totall 20 persons of the winner. They told me also to fill up the form i.e
FILL THE FORM BELOW

Tel/Fax___________________________________
Address___________________________________
Occupation__________________________________
_
Then also they told me to contact
Overseas Claims Unit
United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary
Mr.GLENN carlton.
E-mail address:ukclaims_office44@yahoo.co.uk
Tel:[protected]

Accept my congratulations.
James Sylvester
(Online Coordinator
Then i reply means fill up the form all those requirements. then again they send me on 3 june 2008 from ukclaims_office44@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Winner,
This is to officially inform you that you have being accredited for payment, by the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY claims department.
Your cheque, official certificate and Affidavit of claims eligibility has being forwarded to the affiliate courier company in the United Kingdom.

EARTH-LINK COURIER SERVICE
Link House, 1C CHURCH STREET,
WHITECHURCH, HANTS,
RG28 7AD ENGLAND.".

You are to immediately contact the courier company through the dispatch officer Mr.Clinton Moris via email on:
Email:earthlink1courier@yahoo.com

PHN:+[protected]
FAX:+[protected]
Provide the officer with the following details while contacting the courier company:
1.Complete names and Age
2.Mobile number
3.Occupation and Phone Number
4.Mailing Address
5.A scanned copy of your international passport or driving licence(Valid) via email or fax(+[protected]).
Quote your registration order number as KVN0569344/DV in all correspondence to the dispatch officer.
Regards
Glenn Carlton(Mr)

Then I send all those requirements again to earthlink courier then they send me again
EARTH-LINK COURIER SERVICE
Link House, 1C CHURCH STREET,
WHITECHURCH, HANTS,
RG28 7AD ENGLAND.

Dear Esteemed Customer,

You are welcome to Earth-Link Courier Service. We are pleased to be at your service.. With our strong assets base, fast and efficient delivery services over the past decade, we have maintained a good working relationship with the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY. Your winning with order number(KVN0569344/DV) for the 2008 UK NATIONAL LOTTERY LOTTERY, has been brought to us for on-ward delivery to your respective destination by the Claims Department of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY . Your winning parcel contains all of the following items:
1.) Your Winning Cheque of One Million Pounds.
2.)Official Winning Certificate..
3.)Affidavit of claims eligibility.
4.)Other Covering Documents

Your winnings has been dispatch today the 5FT Of JUNE 2008 and it will arrive tomorrow the 6TH Of JUNE 2008, As soon as your winnings arrive India you will be contacted by our company diplomat who will be bringing your package to India, he shall also give you all the required assistance you may need to ensure that your winning draft is cleared and funds deposited in your local account. You shall be responsible for the local clearance charges there in India as the National Lottery board has already taken care of your delivery charges e.t.c here in the united kingdom in India, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery immediately he arrives.
You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive because he has other consignment to deliver.
Be informed that your prizes are protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE POLICY(HCIP), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the ALL UK LOTTERY GAMING BOARD ACT as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment yourself.
Kindly revert to confirm the receipt of email by providing the following:
*Prefered Delivery Destination(Home or Office Address).
*Telephone/Facsimile(Fax Number).
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation
CLINTON MORIS
(Chife Delivery Officer)
EARTH-LINK COURIER LONDON
so, that on date 6 june 2008 mr. freedom godson arrive at delhi(india) and he ring me then he told me to deposite 41, 000 (forty one thousand) indian rupees for clearance then next day again told me to diposite 1, 17, 980(one lack seventeen thousand nine hundred eighty) indian rupees, so he did not give me any proof so how can i trust him before i trust him but now i did not trust him. so, you please confirm all these process and please help me to get my money without diposite. now i am thinking i will loss my fortyone thousand and my life will gone means i am very poor family, and i am given that fortyone thousand borrowed from my freind, (moneylander) at 5% . so, right now Mr. freedom godson is at delhi and he told me he is staying at uk ambassy delhi(INDIA) told me always to deposite 1, 17, 000. if i am not deposite that amount till tomorrow then he will back to uk always he told me my valid amount means 1 million pound. he is threatening me to deposite. so, you please confirm and verrify the Mr. freedom godson, his contact no, is +[protected] and his e-mail is frdmgdsm@yahoo.co.uk. I hope you will help my suffering lottery winner as a human bieng. according to international lottery rules.
thangking you.
NAME: HUIDROM KHOGENDRO SINGH
SEX: MALE
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED
ADDRESS: GIVEN ABOVE.
OCCUPATION MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE .

Comments

• Hu
      8th of Jun, 2008

please do my complain i am verry worried about my 41 thousand

• Ri
      25th of Jun, 2008

Hi to All,

Well, I just received also the same message today which was stated above " UK NATIONAL LOTTERY " . I'm just curious that how could it be?, I never joined any winning stake game in my entire life, so, what I did just to make sure I check the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ( instant win or by e-mail account numbers) unfortunately I didn't find any but instead I found this Scam referring to this case..hahaha! " This are Crooks "!

So guys just for advice, with this kind of scam or any kind, we have to be WISE enough to take care our selves to this kind of situations specially when in terms of HUGE MONEY.

GOOD LUCK and take care from all kinds of CROOKS!

• Ai
      5th of Jul, 2008

I also got same letter from another company...but same procedures, ...they are asking me 490 pounds... ALllah SAVED me!!!

• Rp
      10th of Aug, 2008

I have also received a few e-mails like which
    I know is total fraud and a few may connected to
    some illegal transactions. In fact, to test one
    I sent details which was promptly responded to
    and I was asked to pay certain amount to claim
    the prize. I put several questions including
    FERA, Money Lanundering, and a few on certain
    legal points for which I have not received proper
    response. Even now I receive wihc I simply
    ignore.

I only advice all users not to be lured by these
    e-mail letters.

I request all to go by by say famous saying in
    Gita :

WHAT HAS BEEN GIVEN BY ME CANNOT BE
    TAKEN AWAY BY ANYONE

WHAT HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN BY ME CANNOT
    GIVEN BY ANYONE

Thanks.

26th of Nov, 2008

Khogendro ebungo karigino asuk pungidi...asigumba mayam ama toure hairadi ..karigi paisa thuna painingino...Remember there is no short cut to become a Rich...whatever it is there allways risk...so, forgt that money and start earning ...wish you all very best for your future life...never think and do such things again ..that my advice.

2nd of Dec, 2008

i agree they jus sent me a message saying that i won 850, 000, 000 but i knew it was to good to be true so these people are playing on our e-mail address thats crazy i wish i really did win