United Motors UK Ltd

Posted:

He cheated me

4.75
Southall, United Kingdom
I went to see the car on 14th May 2011, i liked the car Toyota Yaris and then i asked i need the car a.s.a.p he said if u paid deposit which i paid £500, b4 i paid deposit i ask about the car keys he goes to me 2 keys we provide u and the car is ready on 17th May 11 but we give u a ring so come and pick the car, no phone came i called 19th may they said oh its still in garage it should be ready on 19th may 11, so i went to pick the car but unfortunately he said its still not ready but it will be ready on 23rd may 11, he hasn't called so i mention u should call me and his elder brother said oh sorry doesn't anyone call u oh well let me take u r no. and i will get in touch with u. Then he called me on 23rd may 11 and said oh front pipe in the car is leaking so i need to fix that b4 i give u the car, next day he called me and said we need to order the parts then he hasn't call me at all i try to call in his mobile he isn't picking up i try to call the garage he is not there and they take the message seems like not passed i was worried about my deposit i couldn't get in touch with the guy. On 27th may 11 my cousin he stepped in he called his mobile he isn't answered we try to called the garage and he spoke to the person called Ali and he said tell yousof to call my sister re: the car if u can't provide the car u should give her deposit back don't play with her she is depressed and finally that evening about 4:45pm he called and said car is ready u can come and pick it up. As he promised he only gave me one key when i asked he said we haven't got so i said but u r brother he promised me. He said he only have one key which remot control is not working, when i said he goes don't go round and round as u can see the car is ready u can take it. Now the question i have i m sure he got the second key which he hasn't give me plus he got my address as well and i live alone with my younger daughter so i am worrying about our safety as well
Complaint comments Comments (30)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Car Dealers

Comments

A  1st of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
They are currently on watch dog for the amount of complaints, illegal practices, rudenes.. NEVER BUY FROM THERE
N  1st of May, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Just watched them on Rogue Traders - Watch Dog.
A  1st of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
time for police to get involved and bang these crooks up for a long while. Good to see their ugly faces on rogue traders.
N  1st of May, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Just seen these fools Ray and Yusuf on BBC 1 watchdog. What a joke is all I can say, and people should be more aware before parting with their hard earned money. Make complaints to relevant bodies such as trading standards something will be done if they get huge amounts of complaints. Get Dominic Littlewood (from cowboy builders & don't get done get Dom) on the case he will sort the out!!!
N  2nd of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
N  17th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
I looked around United Motors in April 2013 (Thank god I didn't buy from them!) One of the salesmen asked me what car I was after, I said a Vauxhall Corsa, he said I have one of those at our other showroom in Hanwell. I did go there and look at it but decided against buying anything that day, please be aware that these crooks are operating from 202 Uxbridge Rd, Hanwell, Middlesex !!!
A  19th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I went to this dealer earlier in the year. Shockingly bad service. The sales guys were up in the little room shown in watchdog, pressure selling me and attempting to force me to put down a deposit on a damaged car (also stating it came with a warranty and whatever other obvious nonsense they could spout) It was hard to hold a sensible conversation with them- they all had extremely amateur customer service skills, and all very cocky. They seemed very shady to me. Thankfully i didn't purchase from them. I had to say "no" numerous times for them to stop.

I think they actually believed their customers were idiots based on the prices they seemed to be selling the clearly aged vehicles.

I'm very happy watchdog did a piece on them. I just wish there were more strict controls on traders like them. They will set up elsewhere and no doubt do the same again.
N  9th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Name changed to 'bargain cars@bargain prices'...?
A  7th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Yes, Bargain Cars in Southall . Nightmare with them. Had to call the police in the end. I will check online before buying from anyone in the future.
N  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Company name now 'PAUL WILLIAMS CARS LIMITED' ...?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree